Voting Thread for March 6th

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
locke_n_load
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Voting Thread for March 6th

Post by locke_n_load »

Agreed with the last three comments for sure after some research. Milder is way more liberal, and Patterson over Bush for sure - Patterson wrote the chl law in '95 I believe.
Talking about Strauss, prop 3 - Republicans in the House should select their speaker nominee by secret ballot in a binding caucus without Democrat influence.
What negative implications does this have?
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

locke_n_load wrote:Agreed with the last three comments for sure after some research. Milder is way more liberal, and Patterson over Bush for sure - Patterson wrote the chl law in '95 I believe.
Talking about Strauss, prop 3 - Republicans in the House should select their speaker nominee by secret ballot in a binding caucus without Democrat influence.
When the Democrats are in power in the House.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
locke_n_load
Posts in topic: 6

Post by locke_n_load »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:
locke_n_load wrote:Agreed with the last three comments for sure after some research. Milder is way more liberal, and Patterson over Bush for sure - Patterson wrote the chl law in '95 I believe.
When the Democrats are in power in the House.
So should we be voting against this prop?
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

So Wall (lady always holding a gun) spent 6 million of her own money and got 12,000 votes. The Navy seal got about the same and a guy I don't know at all who is a lawyer won. He was endorsed by the NRA and apparently is a deacon at his Champions church.

The pretty Sarah won by just a little bit, despite being accused of being friends with Wendy.

The Dems didn't seem to get as many votes as the Republicans, if you total them up. So if everyone votes in November, Texas should stay red.

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”