Ted Cruz Sign

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Ted Cruz Sign

Post by rotor »

Not very easy to get. I got this at my local Republican party office. I emailed Cruz people trying to get one with no response. It is being monitored by a camera. See if anyone steals it.

We need to get out the vote!

mbschne

Re: Ted Cruz Sign

Post by mbschne »

Ordered ours yesterday at his website.

https://secure.tedcruz.org/yard-sign/

Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

I ordered 2 of the yard signs a couple of weeks ago. Got one of them put up tonight on a mini billboard for southbound traffic at range on Copper Canyon Road. The rather small sign does "pop" on existing blue 4 X 8 background. Time will tell how long it remains as is.
CHL Instructor since 1995
http://www.dentoncountysports.com "A Private Palace for Pistol Proficiency"

Winston

Post by Winston »

That's why I know that I live in a liberal town and city. I've seen a lot less Ted Cruz signs over the last several months compared to Beto signs. There's literally Beto signs everywhere around where I live and all around the Houston area. A few months ago when visiting Austin I saw a lot of Beto signs too. Maybe people should start worrying a little more and go out and vote. I always figured most liberal politicians would never win an election here in Texas but maybe this year they'll prove us all wrong. I guess we all just have to wait and see what happens!
“The universe is hostile. So interpersonal. Devour to survive. So it is. So it’s always been.”

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

I look at the houses that don't have signs like me only because the left is a bit over the edge this year and I don't want to deal with drama, stay gray my friends
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

I did hear that the Denton County GOP HQ received some signs today.
I will go there tomorrow to see if they have any left.
If so, one goes into my yard, will place it where my outdoor camera, connected to a dvd, will cover it.
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

I got mine at the Denton Co. Republican Party. I also have it set up so my Ring doorbell picks it up.
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

I ordered mine from his site this morning. My neighbors won't likely be a problem, but I do (unfortunately) live on a cut-through street in my neighborhood. I'll probably run a bare electrical wire (electric dog fence) around the sign when it arrives and I install it.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

Ours and an Abbott sign are out. I don't have a camera at this point so will be hoping for the best...

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

flechero

Post by flechero »

Vol Texan wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:06 pm I ordered mine from his site this morning. My neighbors won't likely be a problem, but I do (unfortunately) live on a cut-through street in my neighborhood. I'll probably run a bare electrical wire (electric dog fence) around the sign when it arrives and I install it.
Awesome! Please put a camera on it as well. I want to see the punk flinch when he grabs the sign... and then see if he comes back to actually pull it! :lol:

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Drove down to Austin for my Mom’ssurgery. Place is littered with Beto signs.

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

No motion activated sprinkler?
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”