CA: four times more likely to die in a mass fire than a mass shooting

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

CA: four times more likely to die in a mass fire than a mass shooting

Post by philip964 »

I totaled the mass shootings in CA. And came up with 33 since 2015. Some mass shootings in CA. Had only one fatality l, but I counted it.

Just the Camp fire had 86 deaths. The dive boat this week is 33. The Ghost Ship Fire in Oakland had 36 fatalities. There were lots more I didn’t count.

Gee a smoke detector on the dive ship might have prevented that tragedy.

narcissist

Re: CA: four times more likely to die in a mass fire than a mass shooting

Post by narcissist »

I totally agree, they do not use their brains when it comes to statistics . Those idiots think that just because a weapon is designed to kill it should be banned but why not ban the real things that kill, oh that's right they can't or want to. Let's just pick on the Law Abiding Citizens to go after so they can have TOTAL CONTROL. Or maybe I'm wrong??
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Middle Age Russ

Re: CA: four times more likely to die in a mass fire than a mass shooting

Post by Middle Age Russ »

The Leftist/Statist/media slant to demonize firearms is plainly evident to anyone who cares to do a little research. This slant serves one purpose -- to ultimately make individual ownership of firearms a criminal act, thereby ceding all effective deadly force options to the Government and (other) criminals -- a purpose that is at odds with natural Rights, individual Liberty and the Constitution which provides the framework of our Government.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”