Best Buy giving oral notice

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Best Buy giving oral notice

Post by Oldgringo »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:22 pm I don’t understand why people carry after someone gives their preference in a so called “notice” and take the chance of loosing the privilege to carry concealed. I for one am not going to take that chance.
:iagree: , why poke the bear and force them to exercise their constitutional rights and post 30.07 AND 30.06 signs?

der Teufel

Post by der Teufel »

rotor wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 pm Antifa gets up on the stage and takes the microphone from Sanders. I don't like them but you have to respect their ability to influence the political cycle.
Dale Carnegie wrote the book on "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
ANTIFA is obviously influencing people, but I doubt that they win many new friends and I'm not so sure they're creating influence in a favorable fashion.
Just because they're getting attention doesn't mean we should imitate their tactics.
I realize that, in fact, no one here has given any indication they're proposing anything nearly as radical as the worst of the ANTIFA riots, but I sincerely think that politeness and respect will help more than aggressive confrontation.
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

mbschne

Post by mbschne »

Oldgringo wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:33 am
carlson1 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:22 pm I don’t understand why people carry after someone gives their preference in a so called “notice” and take the chance of loosing the privilege to carry concealed. I for one am not going to take that chance.
:iagree: , why poke the bear and force them to exercise their constitutional rights and post 30.07 AND 30.06 signs?
:iagree:

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

mbschne wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:05 pm
Oldgringo wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:33 am
:iagree:
:iagree: as well.

If I suspect that a person / place might be anti-gun, I will try to avoid them, but if I must interact with them I'll conceal my firearm.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

I'll do my shopping from the safety of my home via the Internet.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”