PSE Infinity Compound Bow East Plano

This forum is for Members with at least 150 posts. Such Members can post one item per month and all other Market Section rules apply.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
kayt00
Posts in topic: 1

PSE Infinity Compound Bow East Plano

Post by kayt00 »

Tried archery hunting a few years ago and have since discovered that I don't have the time to devote to the art. Here's the Copy/Paste from my Craigslist ad but feel free to ping me with questions or whatever.

Selling my PSE Infinity that I purchased a few years ago for an archery hunt. I bought it brand new, used it for one hunt, and it hasn't been used again. I've been wanting to but unfortunately my shoulder wants nothing to do with it so rather than let it collect dust, it needs to be let go to be put to good use.

Many parts have been upgraded including but not limited to Vapor Trail Strings, a PSE roller string slide, and a Schaffer arrow rest. I'm including a Cube target block, good for field tips or broadheads, the case, two TruFire releases, a bunch of arrows, and everything else that I acquired when I started down this road.

I'm asking $750 (cash only) or best offer and am willing to accept trades for pews or other items of interest (-:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

cheezit

Re: PSE Infinity Compound Bow East Plano

Post by cheezit »

You mat want to list what draw weight/ limbs you have, what cams and draw length

03Lightningrocks

Re: PSE Infinity Compound Bow East Plano

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I bow hunted maybe 20 years ago. Did it for two or three years then stopped. After about two years of not hunting I decided to sell my bow. At this time it was maybe 5 years old. When I bought it, it was considered top of the line. I couldn't get anything for it. back in those days they were upgrading bows and designs so fast it rendered my bow a dinosaur. I ended up just giving it to one of my hunting buddies. LOL...I don't think he ever used it. He had the latest greatest at the time.

Return to “Non-Firearm related items”