Self Defense videos

This forum is for Members with at least 150 posts. Such Members can post one item per month and all other Market Section rules apply.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Bill
Posts in topic: 2

Self Defense videos

Post by Bill »

I am selling my collection of videos I have acquired over the years
Would like to sell as a group. 150.00 for the 12 plus shipping
If interested PM me
Thanks, Bill

BILL’S GUN/SELF-DEFENSE DVD’s
1) Force-On-Force Handgun Drills: A Video Guide to Interactive Gunfight Training with Gabriel Suarez, approx. 85 minutes
2) Mind Set: The Three Phases of the Gunfight, Preparation, Prevailing and the Possible Fallout. A Lecture with Gabe Suarez, approx. 75 minutes
3) The Missing Link: Self-Protection Through Awareness, Avoidance, and De-Escalation with Bill Kipp, approx. 90 minutes
4) Do You see What I’m Saying?: Secrets of Body Language Made Simple with Van Ritch, approx. 45 minutes
5) Street Safe: How to Avoid Being a Victim, Featuring Marc Mac Young
6) Experience & Reality Based Self-Defense, with Peyton Quinn incl:
a. DVD 1:Conflict Avoidance & De-Escalation
b. DVD 2:Striking Technique
c. DVD 3: Fighting from the Ground & Escapes
7) Escape Combatives (includes Special Bonus Feature Guerrilla Driving) featuring Chuck Habermehl
8) Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting: Still Too Simple to be Tactical with Gabriel Suarez, approx. 68 minutes
9) Surviving a Street Knife Attack: Learn Moves that Could Save Your Life! With DVD Bonus: Winning a Knife Fight with Marc “Animal” Mac Young and Richard Dodson
10) CQB Clearing Tactics for First Responders with Bonus Program 911 Police Tactics, featuring C J Caracci
11) Die Less Often 2: Bringing a Gun to a Knife Attack, approx. 1 hour 39 minutes
12) Glock Armorer: Everything You Need to Know with Cope Reynolds, approx. 75 minutes
retired CHL Instructor

Topic author
Bill
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Self Defense videos

Post by Bill »

I thought the price was reasonable, the new price 100.00 is a bargain for this collection. PM me if interested
Bill
retired CHL Instructor

ORIGINAL TEX
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Self Defense videos

Post by ORIGINAL TEX »

If they are still for Sale I would be interested and I am in Houston

Return to “Non-Firearm related items”