District Judge Issues Injunction Blocking ATF Enforcement of Forced Reset Triggers as Machine Guns

The SCOTUS decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen has spawned numerous 2A cases. This justifies the creation of this new forum.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

District Judge Issues Injunction Blocking ATF Enforcement of Forced Reset Triggers as Machine Guns

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Re: District Judge Issues Injunction Blocking ATF Enforcement of Forced Reset Triggers as Machine Guns

Post by Grayling813 »

The left's ATF doesn't care how many times it gets slapped down in court. Their goal is to keep 2A groups in court fighting against them. Everything the ATF has done since Biden took office is unconstitutional, yet they keep coming up with new approaches to total gun control.

mayor

Re: District Judge Issues Injunction Blocking ATF Enforcement of Forced Reset Triggers as Machine Guns

Post by mayor »

I didn't have a desire nor a need to drop $350+ on a trigger group, but I might now. I thought FRTs pushed the envelope but the ATF making up rules that change the law and then enforce that change is really pushing the envelope. ATF needs to be abolished.

Return to “Second Amendment Cases”