wreck, CHL, police

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
sensei
Posts in topic: 1

wreck, CHL, police

Post by sensei »

Was in a automobile accident. It was raining bad. It was a four car. Person slammed on their brakes and guy in front of me slammed on his, I slammed on mine, Guy behind me slammed on his, Girl behind him never touched her brakes. Shoved us all together.

Messed up my truck bad.

Webster Police, Corner of Nasa 1 and I-45

Police came. In Texas you must show CHL. As he walked up to me first I said "somehing I need to show you". Took out my CHL showed it to him, He said, "Great! May I see your drivers license?"

That was it. No other mention of any kind. Really nice guy.

Girl got a ticket and her insurance is supposed to take care of my truck.

sensei

anygunanywhere

Webster PD

Post by anygunanywhere »

They are top-notch. Never been stopped, but know a lot of Webster folk. Don't speed through Webster. They have radar going somewhere all the time. I drive a lot slower since I received my CHL. May sound ridiculous, but I really do not want to draw attention to myself in a stop. Seems strange to claim to be law abiding with respect to firearms, but break traffic laws. Besides, gas is too expensive to wast. SAve money on gas, buy more guns and ammo! :lol:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

1TallTXn

Post by 1TallTXn »

I dumped my bike in Johnson Co last week. The Trooper who worked the accident didn't even really look at my CHL when I handed it too him. just handed it bk and looked at DL and insurance. it was a nice encounter except for the bull ticket he gave me

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”