Protester vs Cops - Cops wins

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
rtschl
Posts in topic: 3

Protester vs Cops - Cops wins

Post by rtschl »

POTUS protester in Phoenix loses this round to the cops. Cop deserves a marksmanship medal:

https://twitter.com/NickRaff85/status/9 ... 6147389441 - this to the Tune "I'll Always Love you"

If you can't get twitter, here is the news story link on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43Quhw0yfw

:biggrinjester: "rlol"

Edited: Just realized I put Cop instead of Cops in the Subject.
Last edited by rtschl on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
NRA Member

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Protester vs Cop - Cop wins

Post by Jusme »

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

That gas mask didn't help him much did it? Kick this junior. :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Note to protesters: Don't kick tear gas canisters back at the police, they don't like that.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

old farmer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by old farmer »

:smilelol5: :clapping: "rlol"
God Bliss America.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

ILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveItILoveIt!!

Maybe the police need to start deploying Bouncing Betty tear gas mines! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

flechero
Posts in topic: 4

Post by flechero »

Pure greatness!! Maybe it will prevent him from passing on those 'nutty' genetics! "rlol"

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Protester vs Cops - Cops wins

Post by bblhd672 »

Watch for surge in purchases of protective cups prior to future peaceful protests. :biggrinjester:

That video made me laugh for the first time today. "rlol"
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided

Post by Soap »

Sure this is funny and who doesnt hate commies? But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day. They have turned every single right into a privilege instead. One day that will be us. The cops arent going to stand beside you. We see every day how they treat peoples rights. Your sheriff might be with you but not the majority of law enforcement. You cant deny that unless you have your head in the sand. I am not anti leo either. No way in hell.

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Soap, valid point, but I think flawed in that I have never seen a Conservative Protest involve things like rock throwing, burning things, smashing things, and the assorted hoodie/mask wearing.

strogg

Post by strogg »

:iagree:

Although I'm sure the liberal news media will find a way to slip in that image anyway. They gotta make us look like lunatics, right?

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

I might have watched that about 20 times this morning...and laughed.

:thumbs2:
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Soap wrote:Sure this is funny and who doesnt hate commies? But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day. They have turned every single right into a privilege instead. One day that will be us. The cops arent going to stand beside you. We see every day how they treat peoples rights. Your sheriff might be with you but not the majority of law enforcement. You cant deny that unless you have your head in the sand. I am not anti leo either. No way in heck.
When the day finally arrives where we need to act I can guarantee that protests in the street against LEO will not be what we will be doing. We will not win by adopting their methods because we don't own the media, the deep state in all governments, nor the governments themselves.

When it comes time different tactics will be necessary.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

strogg wrote::iagree:

Although I'm sure the liberal news media will find a way to slip in that image anyway. They gotta make us look like lunatics, right?

I'm sure the tear gas firing LEO was a neo nazi, skin head, kkk member. :roll:
The mayor was the one who instigated the whole thing, because he refused to go against party line agenda. I seriously doubt, that the LEO who had to stand on the wall against these idiots, voted for him.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

DING DONG! :woohoo SCORE!!!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Hopefully there was enough damage to be awarded Darwin award. Not many get to earn one and survive.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

flechero

Post by flechero »

Soap wrote:But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day.
I can pretty much promise you I won't be out protesting by vandalizing property, beating up innocents, antagonizing police and throwing or kicking tear gas at the police. And if I ever do, I will eat crow and accept that I deserved a nut shot like that.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”