Positive LEO Contact, Killeen TX

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 1

Positive LEO Contact, Killeen TX

Post by E.Marquez »

Had a attempted break in of our training bike storage conex and needed to contact police to get it on record for insurance purposes.
Dialed 911, reported the crime, at end of call I had not been asked, so I forwarded the info that there was no suspect on sight, no armed threat and I had an LTC ( I do what I call "I dont care much concealed carry" its concealed, but only to a sheep. )
The dispatch operator thanked me so she could inform the responding officer.

To Officers Rowan's credit, he did not even mention it, was totally unconcerned, and we had a pleasant exchange of info about the attempted break in, and then he offered some tips to push the PD to task each shift to do a security check..
This is the second attempt in two years,,,,,but they never get past the first layer of security......

Very good contact, Killeen PD, you did well....and Officer Rowan gets Kudos called in to the boss tomorrow. ...Its always the fun part...I call the PD and ask who I need to speak to to make a complaint ...they send that person out or connect me if on the phone and I say thanks for an awesome...what ever, it was I observed. :smilelol5:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”