These cops did not "make good choices"

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

These cops did not "make good choices"

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

When I dropped my son off at school this morning, I decided to be corny / embarrassing and yelled "make good choices" as he was getting out of the car. These cops in New Jersey could have used that advice. Instead they are now facing criminal charges for being stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/ ... pizza.html

ELB

Re: These cops did not "make good choices"

Post by ELB »

Yikes.
USAF 1982-2005

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Wow! Is that an inflated sense of entitlement or 'roid rage? I would never have gone outside the establishment with them.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Abraham »

First fire both of them

Then, fine them and award them some time in the country slammer.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

puma guy wrote:Wow! Is that an inflated sense of entitlement or 'roid rage? I would never have gone outside the establishment with them.
I don't understand why he even came out from behind the counter.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

"What can I do?,” Kirolos recalled. “He’s a police officer. I can’t do anything back.”

There you go. New Jersey in a nutshell.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Are these two monsters still in business as LEO's or merely reprimanded?

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Abraham wrote:Are these two monsters still in business as LEO's or merely reprimanded?
The article says they have been suspended without pay, and are being charged with "disorderly conduct, harassment and making terroristic threats.". They are due in court next week regarding the charges.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Flightmare wrote:
Abraham wrote:Are these two monsters still in business as LEO's or merely reprimanded?
The article says they have been suspended without pay, and are being charged with "disorderly conduct, harassment and making terroristic threats.". They are due in court next week regarding the charges.
In a sane country they would be unemployed.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Flightmare,

Thanks.

When criminals wear badges, uniforms and guns, but are obviously criminal, they need time in iron bar hotel.

Then the general population needs to know who they ....were.

Think the "gestapo", "stasi" went away?

Think again...

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Those are not cops. They are thugs with guns and badges.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

That did not look good. But... there is more to that story than what is being shown. The media only shows what they want to show. How do we know they didn’t go in there and were polite then the guy got defensive or handsy because he didn’t like the police? How do we know this was about the pizza? I do not think the video did a good job of showing the entire picture.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

cmgee67 wrote:That did not look good. But... there is more to that story than what is being shown. The media only shows what they want to show. How do we know they didn’t go in there and were polite then the guy got defensive or handsy because he didn’t like the police? How do we know this was about the pizza? I do not think the video did a good job of showing the entire picture.
Why are they on unpaid suspension?

Why is the DA prosecuting?
Hudson County Prosecutor Esther Suarez further confirmed to the Journal that both Clark and Solomon are being charged with disorderly conduct, harassment and making terroristic threats. Both officers, who joined the force in 2015, are now due to appear in court regarding the charges on April 10.

"The prosecutor's office will fully investigate the allegations against these officers and prosecute in accordance with the law to ensure that justice is served," Suarez said. "Officers who abuse their power and break the law must be held accountable for their actions."
Did you read the article before calling us out for not considering all the information available?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

cmgee67 wrote:That did not look good. But... there is more to that story than what is being shown. The media only shows what they want to show. How do we know they didn’t go in there and were polite then the guy got defensive or handsy because he didn’t like the police? How do we know this was about the pizza? I do not think the video did a good job of showing the entire picture.
SURELY it was justified because they’d just finished smoking a spliff before they called in the order, and they had a totally heinous case of the munchies.
:cool:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

puma guy wrote:Wow! Is that an inflated sense of entitlement or 'roid rage? I would never have gone outside the establishment with them.
If we learned nothing else from this thread, viewtopic.php?t=91992 we learned you should always just do what the officer/s say then fight it out in court after the fact.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”