Wtb holster

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Gunner4640
Posts in topic: 3

Wtb holster

Post by Gunner4640 »

Looking for a holster for XDM 3.8 I am looking for one that comes with the gun in the case. Mine didn't have one in the case was told it didn't because it was a Springfield essentials only gun. Yep I was PO about it :mad5 pm me if you have one thanks
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

Shadow41
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wtb holster

Post by Shadow41 »

I bought one of the Springfield factory paddle holsters for my XDS on Amazon for about $20. If no one here has one, you might check there.

LimaCharlie3

Post by LimaCharlie3 »

I actually just found an XDM hard case with all the essentials inside when helping a friend move into a rental house. Everything inside except the gun! No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

LimaCharlie3 wrote:No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
Gunner 4640 didn’t mention caliber. What if his XDM 3.8 is a .45 .... like mine? :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

LimaCharlie3 wrote:I actually just found an XDM hard case with all the essentials inside when helping a friend move into a rental house. Everything inside except the gun! No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
PM Sent
Dave & Wife NRA Members

Topic author
Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
LimaCharlie3 wrote:No one claimed it and I aquired it. Only the mag loader and mag holder fits my XD40. The rest needs a good home. PM me if you want it. Oh and there’s 3 mags with it too.
Gunner 4640 didn’t mention caliber. What if his XDM 3.8 is a .45 .... like mine? :mrgreen:
9mm sorry
Dave & Wife NRA Members

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”