Password Reset

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
JakeTheSnake
Posts in topic: 1

Password Reset

Post by JakeTheSnake »

I had been unable to logon the forum for several months due to forgetting my PW.
The PW reset request never worked until today. Also, sending a email via “Contact Us” never received a reply.

So anyone else in the same boat, give it a try.

allisji

Re: Password Reset

Post by allisji »

this happened to me as well. I was locked out for a long time. Couldn't change my password, and couldn't contact an admin.

I got back in last week for the first time in a long time.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

I’m not sure it’s related, but there were some significant issues related to the forum and some database recently.
NRA lifetime member

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

The forum crashed and we were not sure it would even be recoverable. Luckily it was restored, but there were and are some weird issues with some long-time user accounts not existing and other oddities. Hopefully as we move forward things will stabilize and return to normal m
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”