To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.
Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton
The Annoyed Man
- Senior Member
- Posts in topic: 2
- Posts: 25664
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
- Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
tacticool wrote: RPB wrote:
The guy on the left will be more comfortable on hot Summer days though, and he could stay on a surfboard in that position, whereas the tucked guy would lose his balance and fall off the board.
Don't underestimate him.
• Give me Liberty or I'll get up and get it myself.
• I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.
• My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.
• Independent Minarchist.