Status

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
MrHix
Posts in topic: 3

Status

Post by MrHix »

Hello all, Im starting to worry now. Sent everything on 3/31, and as of today 4/22 status still reads, waiting on receipt of required materials. I took my class @ Lonestar Handgun and they are very clear with checklist and required materials. They even do L1 on site. Sent everything in one envelope and everytime I check theres no change in Status. All the posts ive read, people seem to have the same concerns but they get response in 2-3 weeks.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Status

Post by WildBill »

Welcome to the forum MrHix. Keep checking every few days. No need to worry, It's still early in the process.
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
MrHix

Post by MrHix »

Okay, was hoping to hear something to that effect. Thank you

Topic author
MrHix

Post by MrHix »

Status was updated this morning and they have received all required materials, just pending checks now...... :hurry:

Tbucher1218
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Tbucher1218 »

Welcome to the forum and the waiting game. I sent mine in right at a month ago, received my first status update on week 2, hoping to receive second update this week (week 4). :waiting: :waiting:

I was given a lot of good advise to do alot of reading and practicing carrying at home. It helps make the wait easier.
02/27/12 Online App
06/06/12 Plastic in Hand. 71 Days!

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”