Forum Clean-Up and Consolidation

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Forum Clean-Up and Consolidation

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I've finally taken some time to clean up the forum and consolidate the older sub-forums in the Legislative, Elections and TexasCHLforum Day at PSC. The 2013 Texas Legislative Session forum will open in September. The 2012 elections forum is open now and unlike some prior years, there will not be separate forums for state and federal elections.

Chas.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Forum Clean-Up and Consolidation

Post by puma guy »

No like button. But I do!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPB »

Promotion of Campus Carry should be a year-long activity, rather than a few months every couple years ...
But any "Other States" and "Texas" Campus newspaper Op-Ed articles pro-con/Campus info/Crimes on campus etc can be posted in Other States/Politics/Crime Blotter right?

Or could we have that Campus Carry-General under General or Day to Day ... and keep the campus carry legislative specific stuff all together under Legislative to be closed annually?
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

RPB wrote:Promotion of Campus Carry should be a year-long activity, rather than a few months every couple years ...
But any "Other States" and "Texas" Campus newspaper Op-Ed articles pro-con/Campus info/Crimes on campus etc can be posted in Other States/Politics/Crime Blotter right?

Or could we have that Campus Carry-General under General or Day to Day ... and keep the campus carry legislative specific stuff all together under Legislative to be closed annually?
Campus-carry has previously been a regular forum, but it was only used shortly before and during the last two legislative session. That's the reason it was moved to the prior legislative sections.

Chas.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”