fingerprint website problems

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
space cat
Posts in topic: 2

fingerprint website problems

Post by space cat »

hi everyone!

i just took my chl class yesterday, registered on txdps online and got sent to the safron page for prints scheduling. however, after picking a time and getting to the final submission page with my name info it had no entry for my first name and wouldn't let me edit the field. since it's a required field it wouldn't let me proceed, but the box was greyed out and wouldn't let me edit it. after hitting back a couple of time and refreshing i just get taken to the main page and it's asking me for an ORI number/agency number. should i just call the closest safron location and set up a time anyway or do i need some sort of code/other info if i manually call? thanks in advance :headscratch

Thomas

Re: fingerprint website problems

Post by Thomas »

From what I understand, you should be able to correct it when you get your fingerprints taken. When I used the website, it reversed my first and last names, but since I was using Firefox with the add-on "Firebug", I could edit the HTML and have it send my correct name even though the field was "locked". :cool:

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Crossfire »

Calling the local fingerprint location won't help. They cannot create or update your appointment.

Call L1/SAFRAN directly at 888-467-2080
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Topic author
space cat
Posts in topic: 2

Post by space cat »

well, in the end it all worked out. i'm not sure why the name fields were locked, but after a computer restart, cache clearing, etc i was able to get back in through this link:
http://www.l1enrollment.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

entering just some basic info (name/DL) it carried over my correct info from the online CHL application and i was able to schedule the interview place/time. thankfully, the place is really close to my area and was in and out in no time!

FYI, anyone else that write a check/MO for these L1 branches should know that the check should be made out to L1-ESD instead of 'Mopho Solutions' like it says on their website. maybe it was specific to this branch, but i had to edit my check.

now the finger crossing and waiting game begins!!!

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”