SOLD: IWI Tavor SAR 9mm FDE 17" Barrel TSFD17-9 SAR- FD17-9

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD: IWI Tavor SAR 9mm FDE 17" Barrel TSFD17-9 SAR- FD17-9

Post by QB »

IWI Tavor SAR 9mm - FDE. Purchased new and fired less than 100 rounds during one indoor range session. In excellent condition, no mars/scratches. Comes with original outer box serialized to rifle, lock, manual, 2 QD swivels, sight tool, one 32 round IWI magazine, Midwest Industries Ejection Port Cover (and the factory original port cover). COMES WITH UPGRADED X95 FIRE CONTROL PACK (does not include the original SAR pack).

SPECS: 9mm, 17" barrel 1:10 twist FDE

We Do Not Ship to These Locations, Among Others: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York , Washington D.C., Vermont or any other location where it is illegal to own by civilians. Please know the laws of your jurisdiction before bidding. You can contact me via email if you would like to verify that the rifle can be shipped to your FFL.

Price: $1499.00 + $45.00 shipping within the 48 Continental United States where legal. Will sell Face to Face for $1449.00 if buyer has a TX LTC. Can also transfer through an FFL locally (no fee to buyer).

Method of Payment: USPS Money Order or cash (local FTF sale)

Please EMAIL me for additional pictures
Tavor 9mm SAR FDE FOR SALE LABEL.jpg
Tavor 9mm SAR FDE FOR SALE TOP RAIL.jpg
Last edited by QB on Mon May 17, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: REDUCED. IWI Tavor SAR 9mm FDE 17" Barrel TSFD17-9 SAR- FD17-9

Post by QB »

Will include 3 "once used" 20-round ASC steel magazines.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”