WTS - Wilson Combat XTAC Full Size - DFW

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 5

WTS - Wilson Combat XTAC Full Size - DFW

Post by carlson1 »

ANIB Wilson Combat XTAC in .45. Tan with black accents. It has few extra things that was done to it. Asking cash 2,500.00.

Here is from Wilson website: Enhanced grip texture, enhanced sight picture and Wilson Combat’s legendary attention to detail add up to a unique new offering destined to be a top choice of working operators everywhere. The new bi-directional, X-Tac frontstrap and slide treatment offer enhanced grip and improved durability over traditional checkering in severe and hard-use environments. Scientifically designed to work with dry or wet hands, with or without tactical gloves, the X-Tac pattern redefines secure shooting comfort and gunhandling without the coarse, often painful nature of other grip treatments. In tandem with our G-10 Starburst grips, the X-Tac tread pattern locks securely into the firing hand and will reduce muzzle flip without snagging on clothes or cover garments. The X-Tac proudly wears our newest rear sight, the Wilson Combat® 1911 Battlesight. This high profile rear sight has a .145” wide U-Notch for optimum sighting in low-light, dynamic range conditions. The rear blade of the sight is serrated, while the notch area is recessed into a semi-circular pocket for a crisp, protected sight picture.

Topic author
carlson1

Re: WTS - Wilson Combat XTAC Full Size - DFW

Post by carlson1 »

$2,500.00

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Oh my goodness Carl. That is b e a u tiful!!! I wish I could help you out with your next project.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

:cool:
C-dub wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:21 pm Oh my goodness Carl. That is b e a u tiful!!! I wish I could help you out with your next project.
It is a project at the church and I think either way it will happen. I have almost talked myself into keeping it. You can jump on the motorcycle and ride down, pick up another great 1911, and we can eat again. Just like the old times. :cheers2:

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Also for an extra $100.00 you can have a great shark skin holster.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:30 pm :cool:
C-dub wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:21 pm Oh my goodness Carl. That is b e a u tiful!!! I wish I could help you out with your next project.
It is a project at the church and I think either way it will happen. I have almost talked myself into keeping it. You can jump on the motorcycle and ride down, pick up another great 1911, and we can eat again. Just like the old times. :cheers2:
Right now I don't even have the extra $100. Paying out the house, property, & school taxes this week and still covering a bunch of the daughter's stuff. Grandchild #3 is on the way. They are doing better, but not able to do it on their own yet.

With how work is going in the hospital I barely get any time off anymore. We're swamped and I can have all the overtime I want or am able to do. I sure would enjoy lunch with you again. We'll have to work out something later this spring. I'm sure you're also quite busy.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Someone I know wants this huge discounted Wilson Combat. You sure needed it because I want to buy the Silverback that Excaliber listed. So you could help three of us at one time. (Me, Excaliber, and yourself). :thumbs2:

Return to “Closed Items”