WTB 12 Ga Coach gun

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 3

WTB 12 Ga Coach gun

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

With internal hammers.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

abom2
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB 12 Ga Coach gun

Post by abom2 »

Check out the CZ Coach Gun. External Hammers, 20 inch tubes.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

A friend of mine had one of these Stoegers, and it’s a pretty nice shotgun for the price. MSRP is $549, but I’ll bet you can find a new one for less, and a used one for even less than that: https://www.stoegerindustries.com/coach ... me-shotgun

I have a Stoeger Condor Competition over and under. It’s maybe not a Citori or something like that, but it’s a pretty good shotgun.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

puma guy
Posts in topic: 4

Post by puma guy »

Gonna be hard to find a decent one at a decent price.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 pm A friend of mine had one of these Stoegers, and it’s a pretty nice shotgun for the price. MSRP is $549, but I’ll bet you can find a new one for less, and a used one for even less than that: https://www.stoegerindustries.com/coach ... me-shotgun

I have a Stoeger Condor Competition over and under. It’s maybe not a Citori or something like that, but it’s a pretty good shotgun.
A local Gebo's is selling the upland version of that for $749, it has a list price of $549.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

The Annoyed Man

OldCurlyWolf wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:08 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 pm A friend of mine had one of these Stoegers, and it’s a pretty nice shotgun for the price. MSRP is $549, but I’ll bet you can find a new one for less, and a used one for even less than that: https://www.stoegerindustries.com/coach ... me-shotgun

A local Gebo's is selling the upland version of that for $749, it has a list price of $549.
I work inside the Defender Outdoors store in Fort Worth. They had one there a week or so past, but I don't remember the price. I’m off until Friday, but I’ll try to remember to check for you Friday morning to see if they still have one. I do know that they have two versions of the Stoeger "tactical" over and under. Both have synthetic furniture. One has blued steel and a pic-rail on either side forward of the handguard. The other is stainless steel, with no pic-rails. Both appear to have 18” barrels. But I’ll check to see if they still have that coach gun.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Topic author
OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

cmgee67 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 pm https://www.gunbroker.com/item/924523525

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/923549569

There’s a 20 gauge and a 12
12 Ga is sold this afternoon.
That is a nice 20 gauge, but I don't need a 20 gauge.

Thanks.

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

The 12 shows to be relisted

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/924738979

Sidro

Post by Sidro »

Have you checked pawn shops? I took an old sxs with terrible looking wood on it and a long bbl to the chopsaw. Squared up in saw and very slowly cut bbl off. Stripped stock and refinished with Howard Feed-N-Wax Orange Scent Wood(beeswax). Pulled front bead and redrilled shortened bbl and installed front bead. Did five minutes of work with file, dremel tool and black marker on bbl end. $200 and I have a coach gun.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

It just blows me away seeing how much coach guns have gone up in price. Time flies when we get older but I would swear I remember seeing coach guns for 150-200 dollars maybe 10 years ago. Makes me wish I had bought ten of them. It is like the old Chinese import AK's. Before the import ban we would see those things at gun shows for 100-125 dollars. Dealers had cases of them. The last Chinese import AK I had I sold for around 6K. Then the Century made kit guns came along and were complete junk. They were cheap then too. 150-200. Cases of them. I see those junk AK's selling on Gun Broker for 1500 or more now. In 1984 I bought a Colt 45 Gold Cup for 475 dollars. That was big money then but nothing compared to what people sell them for now. Of all my investments in life, Guns continue to be the highest profit investments I ever made. LOL... except for Glocks! Those darn things never increase in value.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 4

Post by puma guy »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:53 am It just blows me away seeing how much coach guns have gone up in price. Time flies when we get older but I would swear I remember seeing coach guns for 150-200 dollars maybe 10 years ago. Makes me wish I had bought ten of them. It is like the old Chinese import AK's. Before the import ban we would see those things at gun shows for 100-125 dollars. Dealers had cases of them. The last Chinese import AK I had I sold for around 6K. Then the Century made kit guns came along and were complete junk. They were cheap then too. 150-200. Cases of them. I see those junk AK's selling on Gun Broker for 1500 or more now. In 1984 I bought a Colt 45 Gold Cup for 475 dollars. That was big money then but nothing compared to what people sell them for now. Of all my investments in life, Guns continue to be the highest profit investments I ever made. LOL... except for Glocks! Those darn things never increase in value.
Hindsight is a perfect science! :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

The Annoyed Man

Defender Outdoors has one, but it’s not the classic wood-stocked version. It has synthetic furniture and a pic rail underneath the side by side barrels. The rep told me the price is $399.

I think it’s this one: https://www.stoegerindustries.com/doubl ... se-shotgun

I’ll bet the pic rails are removable if they bother you.

#TINVOWOOT

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:03 pm Defender Outdoors has one, but it’s not the classic wood-stocked version. It has synthetic furniture and a pic rail underneath the side by side barrels. The rep told me the price is $399.

Sweet. I want one.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:03 pm Defender Outdoors has one, but it’s not the classic wood-stocked version. It has synthetic furniture and a pic rail underneath the side by side barrels. The rep told me the price is $399.

That's an assault weapon Biden can live with. "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Charlie

Return to “Firearms”