All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply
Charles L. Cotton
- Site Admin
- Posts in topic: 1
- Posts: 17590
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm
- Location: Friendswood, TX
Please note that this section is provided for active TexasCHLforum.com members to post personally owned items for sale or purchase. Minimum post-count requirements must be met in order to post items for sale.
It is not intended for use by commercial dealers or persons who do not participate in the forum, other than by using the Market section. Any posts in violation Forum Rule 13 will be deleted.
Forum Rule 13 wrote:
13. Posting items for sale/trade in the Market Section Except for the FFL subsection, the Market is intended solely for participating members (posts, not money) of TexasCHLforum.com. It was created as a courtesy to, and for the convenience of, our members, not as an open forum for marketing. Members must reach "Member" status, i.e. 45 posts, before posting anything for sale in the Market Section. (The transition from "Junior Member" to "Member" is done automatically.) Further, "for sale" posts cannot have a link to an auction website or any other website. All purchasers are strongly encouraged to get the full name, address and telephone number of a seller before purchasing an item and to verify that information. Refusal to provide that information to a purchaser will result in the seller being banned.
- Senior Member
- Posts in topic: 1
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:17 pm
* The firearms forum is only for firearms. You may offer them for sale, you may offer to trade them or you may request to buy or trade for one. If the item you have or want is not a firearm, this is not the place for it.
* Use the the following abbreviations in your title to assist others in finding the threads of interest to them.
- WTB: want to buy
- WTS: want to sell
- WTT: want to trade
- FTF (place): transaction must be face to face in or near place
- SPF: sold pending funds
- SOLD: the item is no longer available. (this can be added to the title by editing your original post).