WTS KE Arms KP15 I put together 556 16" ODG with 40 rd M3 magpul mag Houston

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
bobby
Posts in topic: 2

WTS KE Arms KP15 I put together 556 16" ODG with 40 rd M3 magpul mag Houston

Post by bobby »

This is a KE Arms KP-15 is a monolithic polymer AR15 style receiver made from injection molded 30% glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger guard into the receiver design as integral components. I installed a LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger flat faced. Love these. The BCG is hard Crome from expo at primary arms with a Faxon 16" pencil barrel and carbon fiber free float handguard. normal other parts with a Holosun MD-25 ACSS and a 3x Primary Arms micro magnifier. The muzzle device is just hand tight on and no crush washer ( I dont have any right now) I had a very different muzzle device on it but I am not selling it. It protects the muzzle for now. I also upped the but plate to a trap door and installed a qd sling mount. This is a very light weight rifle that is 6 lbs 9.5 oz with optics, VFG and empty 40 rd M3 Magpul mag.

This is ready to roll.
$800 FTF with LTC plus $50 shipping to a FFL

:txflag:

Topic author
bobby
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS KE Arms KP15 I put together 556 16" ODG with 40 rd M3 magpul mag Houston

Post by bobby »

price drop bump
:txflag:

Return to “Firearms”