300 AAC Blackout Pistol for sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

300 AAC Blackout Pistol for sale

Post by mrvmax »

I have a 300 AAC Blackout pistol AR for sale. The upper was a Palmetto State Armory 8.5" stainless barrel with 1/8 twist and 7" PSA Keymod Upper. I had planned on building one but I couldn't get parts for what PSA sold this for and I have zero complaints with the upper as it shoots great and functions fine. There's nothing fancy about the BCG, I cannot remember what brand it is. The upper has fixed sights that came off my Sig 716 and includes a Burris Fastfire II Red Dot on a UTG riser that co-witnesses with the fixed sights.

I assembled the lower from a Spike's Tactical Crusader lower and if I remember right it has the Bravo Company PNT trigger. I will throw in the magazines in the picture. There is nothing wrong with this and it has been shot very little since I assembled it (I do not keep exact records but no more than 500 rounds through it). This used to be my truck gun but I am building something else so I need some funds for the build.

I am asking $600 cash or credit (MC/Visa/Discover) and prefer FTF in the Friendswood area but I will ship to your FFL if you pay shipping costs. If you are local I will throw in two free FFL transfers. If you do not want the red dot, mount and fixed sights I can remove them and lower the price to $500. PM if interested, pics are located here:https://www.flickr.com/photos/moderndef ... 4892871855

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Re: 300 AAC Blackout Pistol for sale

Post by mrvmax »

Price lowered, $550 complete or $450 without sights and optic/mount.

lama
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 300 AAC Blackout Pistol for sale

Post by lama »

You are trying to get me in trouble.

Return to “Closed Items”