SOLD: FN PS90 LE Black 5.7x28mm

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD: FN PS90 LE Black 5.7x28mm

Post by QB »

SOLD

Due to the recent death of my mother followed by my sister's stoke, I am having to make some life changes which include selling nearly all of my rifles and handguns except for a few 22LRs and my carry handgun. As time permits I'll also be selling a bunch of accessories, mags, optics, ammo, a safe, etc. but for now I'm starting with 1 rifle as listed below.

FN PS90 LE Black 5.7x28mm, unfired except factory tested. Comes with two 50 round factory magazines (only 1 pictured), top rail/sight tool, original box and outer shipping box, manual, lock.

$1249 FTF in the Carrollton area, buyer must have a TX LTC or add $25 if shipping within the 48 Continental United States (from my FFL to buyer's FFL). Has a GEN3 trigger/hammer pack.

All ATF, state, local laws apply. Will not ship to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Maryland or any other restricted location.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”