WTS Nighthawk GRP Recon $2400

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
KinnyLee
Posts in topic: 1

WTS Nighthawk GRP Recon $2400

Post by KinnyLee »

Build 2005, so the night sights will need to be replaced. I can send the pistol back to have new sights put on for an additional $300. I've put 150 rds through the pistol so there is plenty of life left.

$2400 as is with LTC preferred.

Pistol has the original permacote on it so this is the pre-ion bond pistol. It comes with a pouch, 2 original magazines, build sheet, Surefire X200A light with mounting hardware, manual, and a fired cartridge. The sights are Novak cut adjustable night sights. The slide stop has been machine flushed on the other so your index finger doesn't push it out accidentally. 25lpi front and rear checkering. Forged slide, frame, and other components. This pistol also doesn't have the front cocking serrations like your regular GRPs. Basically, this is pretty close to a Springfield Professional Operator with several minor differences. ie: checkering, finish, magwell, ambi-safety, sights, etc...

Here are the pics.

The only minor thing of this pistol is the finish wear on the front right of the pistol. Pic below.

I'm sure you realize how much these things are if you buy one from them today. This will be an excellent Christmas gift and definitely an excellent starter 1911 if you want to do different things to it.

Price is pretty firm, but you can always PM me with an offer so we can go from there. I work part-time at The Arms Room in Dickinson, so I won't cheat you of your money.

Thanks for looking!

Kinny.

Return to “Closed Items”