What's involved in getting a FFL?

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

steelyekotd
Posts in topic: 2

Re: What's involved in getting a FFL?

Post by steelyekotd »

Tvguy sorry for the spelling my phone has been hacked and the jerk who is responsible still plays with how the final message reads as for the decade old thread he who he forgets the past is often a fool who can't transverse into the future there is still a message to be learned! I have a C&R what I needed was how to take on the HOA and the zoning board which has told the ATF I am strictly in a no business zone. The real problem is the ATF has given me an extra week or they will deny license based upon the zoning boards response.The post stated I ran a successful business for 15 years under their guise in the same residence. So your idle humor attempt and new guy quipe I will take In stride but I strongly suggest you add grammer coach to your qualifications! See I can be hilarious too but I will reserve my energy for the jackass that better be well rested for he is going to get an hearful on Monday who will have no choice but to sign off property just to get me out of his office. Story at 5 on five.

Salty1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Salty1 »

Good luck with your HOA, I suggest finding other people within your HOA who have a small business in their homes and document it. Googgle maps may help identify them. It makes no difference what businesses they have, Tupperware, Mary Kay etc. If you find some then you can explain they are discriminating against your firearms business and holding you to a different standard. I would put together a professional presentation and tell them you have no plans to sell ammo. I have had my FFL for 8 years in 2 different locations both with HOA's and received the signoff due to being professional and having he presentation with copies for each board member. I will be giving up my FFL soon as it is not worth the headaches for the money. Most people buy online to avoid the sales tax and $20 transfers involve more time than one realizes...... Good luck
Salty1

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tbrown »

If your HOA approved a home-based business, send a copy of that letter to the ATF, even if it's 15 years old.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Return to “FFL Holders”