FFL West Houston

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

RKirkwood
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FFL West Houston

Post by RKirkwood »

I have stopped in several times at Defensive & Concealed Guns, Inc. and found them great. Never to busy to say hi when walking in and always willing to answers questions. Great people!!

rusty86
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rusty86 »

Used Defensive & Concealed Guns again today for a FFL transfer that I purchased from Bud's. Very friendly people and very good service. Transaction went as smoothly as expected and I will definitely plan to visit their shop again. Thanks guys!

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vol Texan »

Another happy customer. Rather than tell the story again here, I buried it in this posting: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60775#p746833

These guys are helpful and very professional - I will recommend them to anyone here in the West Houston / Katy area!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

wweisbrod

Post by wweisbrod »

Thanks for the info guys. I've been trying to find a decent priced FFL nearby for a couple of weeks. I'll hit them up for their services

Silverc32

Post by Silverc32 »

Hi does anybody have a jpg copy of their FFL license can you please send to my email or direct me to where I can get it..
Defensive & Concealed Guns, Inc.
14520 Memorial Dr. Unit 18
Houston, Texas 77079
Phone: 1 (713) 984-8673
Email: sales@defconguns.com

Thanks ..

Silverc32

Post by Silverc32 »

I have used them before but the place that I just ordered stuff from wants me to fax or upload a picture of it. I figured it could be faster if I asked instead of waiting until business hours..

smith494

Post by smith494 »

I hear its a great place, my in-laws shop there and my FIL is there chatting frequently. Great group.

TXRuger
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TXRuger »

I've used Defensive & Concealed Guns Inc. twice before to order guns online. They're great folks, very friendly & knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Arch Stanton

Post by Arch Stanton »

I've done a few transfers with them now and each time it's been an easy experience. Great guys to deal with.

TxA

Post by TxA »

Just completed my second transfer with D&CG last week and couldn't be more please. Quick, professional, and inexpensive. What can I say more??? If anyone needs a transfer, you should consider them. :thumbs2:

Make sure you tell them you're a forum member to receive the discount. Thanks again for another great transfer D&GC...... :tiphat:
CHL 08/00

“We have no government armed in power capable of contending in human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
John Adams – 2nd President of the United States

armanius

Post by armanius »

I just received a transfer of a Smith Wesson MP15-22 MOE through Jaime at Defensive & Concealed Guns, Inc. The transfer went super smooth. Jaime called me as soon as UPS delivered the package from the seller. Jaime was professional and courteous. I had a chance to browse the pistols in stock at DCG, and they have a number of Glock Gen 4's (19, 26, 27) in stock with VERY fair prices.

I'll definitely be doing business again at DCG. Jaime is a class act.

Keep up the good work!
04.03.2013 Mailed Documents
06.19.2013 Received CHL
NRA Member

TxPiKapp

Post by TxPiKapp »

I too also just received my Colt rifle from Jaime at Defensive & Concealed Guns on Memorial Dr. Jaime is great to deal with and very knowledgable and courteous. FFL transfer went quick and was very easy. Got the email from Jaime as soon as it came in and was finished within 10 minutes. I also took my CHL class there a couple months ago with Randy who is awesome. Will definitely be back for my future FFL transfers.

John L

gtgfish

Post by gtgfish »

I did 2 transfer with these guys and they are very helpful, very smooth and good knowledge, very appreciate...

aseu

Post by aseu »

I just did a transfer yesterday and it was very smooth. highly recommand.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vol Texan »

We received a transfer from these guys just this past week. About two weeks ago, I found out that my brother-in-law was sending a gift to my daughter. I stopped into the store and told the guys, "when a pink rifle arrives, please call my wife - I'll be out of the country for a few weeks."

Sure enough, it came in, and was smooth as ever. My wife had nothing but praise for how well it went. The guys in this store have top notch service and professionalism.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “FFL Holders”