Thoughts on the Governor

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Thoughts on the Governor

Post by C-dub »

oljames3 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:05 am
lildave40 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:58 am I wanted all of your thoughts on the Governor for home defense. I was looking at the judge but ran across the governor.
I've seen Abbott's targets. He shoots OK, but his mobility is limited. While I trust him to run the state, I would not hire him for home defense. Besides, I don't think he is looking for a side job right now. :biggrinjester:
That may be, but he generally doesn’t travel alone either. He’s probably accompanied by several close armed friends.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

oljames3
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Thoughts on the Governor

Post by oljames3 »

C-dub wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:06 am
oljames3 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:05 am
lildave40 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:58 am I wanted all of your thoughts on the Governor for home defense. I was looking at the judge but ran across the governor.
I've seen Abbott's targets. He shoots OK, but his mobility is limited. While I trust him to run the state, I would not hire him for home defense. Besides, I don't think he is looking for a side job right now. :biggrinjester:
That may be, but he generally doesn’t travel alone either. He’s probably accompanied by several close armed friends.
:iagree: You are right, C-dub. The Governor and His Posse! Great home defense AND a great name for a heavy metal band!! :biggrinjester:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”