Antigunners now buying back toy guns

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Antigunners now buying back toy guns

Post by Chemist45 »

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/09/08/buff ... nerf-guns/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:banghead:

Well. It is New York. Although I thought Buffalo was slightly saner when I lived there.

HotLeadSolutions

Re: Antigunners now buying back toy guns

Post by HotLeadSolutions »

:banghead: :banghead:
Daniel
CHL Instructor
Dallas Concealed Carry
http://www.DallasConcealedCarry.com

Texas Size 11

Post by Texas Size 11 »

My son has a little arsenal of toy guns...he'd really clean up, which won't happen. I guess he'll just wind up being a crazy gun toting monster when he grows up instead. :roll:
Never pet a burning dog...

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Texas Size 11 wrote:My son has a little arsenal of toy guns...he'd really clean up, which won't happen. I guess he'll just wind up being a crazy gun toting monster when he grows up instead. :roll:

Ya never know. I saw a documentary about an army unit in Afghanistan called "Restrepo." One of the guys said his parents were anti-gun hippies from California --they even took a water gun away from him that had been made not to look like a gun. I couldn't help but wonder if his reaction to their irrational attitudes about guns was part of what led him to join the military, where he was shooting all kinds of guns.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

They could accomplish more by giving kids pizza if they put their baseball hats on straight and wear belts that hold up their pants.......... :lol:
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

68Charger

Post by 68Charger »

We're buying my nephew a .22 rifle for his birthday this year. :D

Take that!
We don't need no stinking badges!

terryg

Post by terryg »

Some of the comments are awesome:
T2M wrote:And my 6 year old screams
You’ll get my Nerf gun from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!!
Clark Narkulis wrote:“Upon leaving the pizzeria, young Tarence Callaham was robbed at gunpoint of his snazzy new shirt.”
commieobamie wrote:I’ll bet Holder is buying up all of the Nerf guns and is shipping them to Mexican Cartels.
... this space intentionally left blank ...

PvilleStang

Post by PvilleStang »

VMI77 wrote:
Texas Size 11 wrote:My son has a little arsenal of toy guns...he'd really clean up, which won't happen. I guess he'll just wind up being a crazy gun toting monster when he grows up instead. :roll:

Ya never know. I saw a documentary about an army unit in Afghanistan called "Restrepo." One of the guys said his parents were anti-gun hippies from California --they even took a water gun away from him that had been made not to look like a gun. I couldn't help but wonder if his reaction to their irrational attitudes about guns was part of what led him to join the military, where he was shooting all kinds of guns.
I grew up in a house where there were no guns. Mom grew up in rural Indiana around guns, and never really favored them. Dad was a city boy from Chicago, so he never got too much into guns, other than the M1 and M16's he fired in the reserves.

But on that note, his eyes did pop out when I showed him the AR15 for the first time. In a good way, of course...
Hook 'em!

JDRFL1

Post by JDRFL1 »

They can buy up all of the toy guns in my house and I promise to use the money to go purchase real guns for my house.

Sounds like a great plan to me.

PappaGun

Post by PappaGun »

What a bunch of hooey.

I'm speechless.
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe."
- Noah Webster

"All we ask for is registration, just like we do for cars."
- Charles Schumer

bilgerat57

Post by bilgerat57 »

I'm all in favor of it! The more money they spend on these toys, the less money they have to spend supporting serious anti-gun efforts.
A Gun in the hands of a bad man is a dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good man is a danger only to the bad man - Charlton Heston
The only time a Texan has a pinky out is to see if the chamber is empty in the dark. - SFC M. Merino US Army

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

Too bad they don't seem to have adult size shirts; Dollar Tree would let me update my wardrobe for $1 per shirt, with some free pizza in the deal.

Keith

Post by Keith »

Ok so its bad to have a nerf gun so turn it in for some HEALTHY to eat pizza. No wonder kids have obesity issues today. Celebrate with junk food :roll:
Last edited by Keith on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When the bullet leaves
You can't bring it back

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

Whats next, are they going to outlaw paintball, this is absolutely ridiculous, they need to teach kids to respect guns, not fear them. Fear of guns is irrational. The guns can't do anything themselves. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
And by the liberal's admission, if they can ever make it where just the police and the government have guns, then we should fear the police and the government. Since we need to fear guns.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PostShooter

Post by PostShooter »

"Then there’s no fear holding the real gun when they get older."

I don't want my son to fear guns. I want the person who wants to kill him to fear guns. I'm teaching him that no one should fear guns but the POS that you draw down on to protect yourself and your family. Guns demand RESPECT. Not fear.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”