Rangemaster Tactical Conference (Tac-Con) 2022 Registration is Open! Don't Wait Too Long!

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Jeff B.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rangemaster Tactical Conference (Tac-Con) 2022 Registration is Open! Don't Wait Too Long!

Post by Jeff B. »

That was quick!

While I didn’t attend TACCON as a participant, I was one of the guides for parking. I’ll comment that the attendees and staff all seemed to be on a really good frame of mind and seemed to be enjoying the event.

They were a great group to host @ The Dallas Pistol Club.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

BCGlocker
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rangemaster Tactical Conference (Tac-Con) 2022 Registration is Open! Don't Wait Too Long!

Post by BCGlocker »

2021 Tac-Con was my first. It was well worse the money! Not only you get a mini-taste of various national known instructors (which will help you decided if further courses with that particular instructor is needed), the state of art training info is invaluable. I reserved a spot and the hotel as soon I saw it was available. It was sold out one day later.

If you are interested, get on the wait list. Lots of things can happen between now and March 2022, many people may cancel and spots will be available.
Texas LTC Instructor
Texas SSO Instructor
USCCA Certified Instructor
Range Master Certified Instructor

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”