All I want for Xmas

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Deitz83
Posts in topic: 1

All I want for Xmas

Post by Deitz83 »

Due covid I was unable to give my list too Santa. So, here it is maybe someone on the site knows someone, that knows someone, who can make it happen.
1. 8# IMR 4895
2.8# IMR 4166
3.8# Hodgdon H335
4.16# Winchester W231
5.16# Winchester 572
6. 20K small pistol primers
7.20k large pistol primers
8.40k small rifle primers
9.20k large rifle primers
10. 1k 308 large rife primer Lapua brass
11. Colt Python with a 6" barrel
12. 2k large primer 45 apc brass
13. Beretta Silver Pigeon 1; 12 Ga
14. 4k; 12 GA shotgun 7 1/2 target loads

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!

RPBrown

Re: All I want for Xmas

Post by RPBrown »

All I want for Christmas is for everyone to remember the reason for the season and to have a very merry Christmas. Be safe y’all
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

RPBrown wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:16 am All I want for Christmas is for everyone to remember the reason for the season and to have a very merry Christmas. Be safe y’all
Thank you.
:iagree:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

My best wishes to everyone.

Merry Christmas

Peace on Earth.

Blackhorse1

Post by Blackhorse1 »

Today is mine and my wife's 50th anniversary. I think we have everything anyone would want for Christmas, but, we still need our health so I just hope it holds up. We've had somewhat of a year with our health but we're good for now. Going to the kids house today and spend some time and drop off their gifts. To everyone else on here, Merry Christmas to you all, be safe and healthy and get lots of gun stuff. I'm through, no more mushy stuff cause it gets to be too much from here on. Also, Happy New Year to all. :thewave 😎😜
:txflag: likes: burning rubber and screaming women

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

It is a funny thing. As we age we realize the fleeting moments we have in life with family are more important than anything. By the way, i sold a 6" Colt Python just three weeks ago. Early 80's model maybe. It had a finish Colt did for a short stint known as Colt Gard. It looks like nickel or highly polished stainless. I took the short straw on that one. Only got 1550.00 for it. Before Colt fired back up the Python production it would have gotten a thousand more than that.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Blackhorse1 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:02 pm Today is mine and my wife's 50th anniversary. I think we have everything anyone would want for Christmas, but, we still need our health so I just hope it holds up. We've had somewhat of a year with our health but we're good for now. Going to the kids house today and spend some time and drop off their gifts. To everyone else on here, Merry Christmas to you all, be safe and healthy and get lots of gun stuff. I'm through, no more mushy stuff cause it gets to be too much from here on. Also, Happy New Year to all. :thewave 😎😜
50 years!!! Wow! Congratulations. That is true commitment. :tiphat:

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Blackhorse1 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:02 pm Today is mine and my wife's 50th anniversary. I think we have everything anyone would want for Christmas, but, we still need our health so I just hope it holds up. We've had somewhat of a year with our health but we're good for now. Going to the kids house today and spend some time and drop off their gifts. To everyone else on here, Merry Christmas to you all, be safe and healthy and get lots of gun stuff. I'm through, no more mushy stuff cause it gets to be too much from here on. Also, Happy New Year to all. :thewave 😎😜
OUTSTANDING :hurry: :hurry:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

Happy Anniversary. Praying for good health for all.
Charlie

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”