Alien Gear Customer Service

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Alien Gear Customer Service

Post by Excaliber »

Today I found a package from Alien Gear Holsters in my mailbox.

I didn't remember ordering anything from them recently, so I was curious as I opened it. Inside I found a brand new Rapid Force Level III retention duty holster and a letter from their director of customer service. The letter said they had discovered a retention issue that affected about 100 holsters in early manufacturing runs and mine was one of them. Even though I hadn't experienced any problems, they were sending the replacement holster along with a prepaid shipping label and a request to return the old one to them.

I was astonished. Most companies would tell you to ship back the product and they'll get around to sending a replacement. Alien Gear sent the replacement first to make sure I wouldn't be without a duty holster for whatever the turnaround time might be.

I consider the Alien Gear Rapid Force Level III holster to be the finest retention duty holster on the market, bar none, and I am delighted to see that their customer service goes the extra mile to make things right. I have always held their products in very high regard, and my respect for their company is further enhanced by this outstanding service experience.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Nano

Re: Alien Gear Customer Service

Post by Nano »

WOW, that :thumbs2: is impressive.
NRA Member

RoyGBiv

Re: Alien Gear Customer Service

Post by RoyGBiv »

Nice! :hurry:

Thanks for sharing!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”