Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
loktite
Posts in topic: 1

After almost a year..

Post by loktite »

Optimus in the house! :anamatedbanana
No, I haven't really played with it yet. Probably won't happen for a few weeks. My first suppressor.

NRA Endowment Member

lama

Re: After almost a year..

Post by lama »

Congrats

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Congrats! That's a long time to wait for a firearm accessory!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

growlerVII

Post by growlerVII »

Dish! I want details. What will you primarily use it on? Are accessories available? What kind of baffles? Etc, etc........

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I've had my eyes on one of those for a while, but considering the major malfunction that buying through The Silencer Shop caused in the delivery of my Rugged Obsidian 45 suppressor, I'll wait until either of the bills currently before congress have been voted on before I'm willing to spend anymore ATF money. I bought that suppressor on July 12, 2016 through The Silencer Shop - the day before 41F went into effect. Granted there was a delay getting all the trustees on my trust to submit their fingerprints and photos which took until October to complete (partly because The Silencer Shop dragged their heels letting me know what all had to be done), but The Silencer Shop didn't submit my ATF tax payment until January of this year......THREE MONTHS after we had completed everything. So now I probably won't see my suppressor, bought and paid for over a year ago, until some time next year.......and by then, it will be almost time to submit new fingerprints and photos to ATF!!! That's the last time I'll do business with The Silencer Shop.

I'll just buy direct from the local stocking vendor from now on. At least I'll know that they are more responsive.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”