BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

MechAg94
Posts in topic: 5

Re: BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Post by MechAg94 »

I have seen good prices on a lot of different guns lately. I think the full size striker fired 9mm market is just a bit saturated.

I don't carry my P320, but I never had any issues with it whatsoever. A reliable pistol.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Post by Excaliber »

Scott B. wrote:Since I have both sitting here.

Updated trigger top, old trigger bottom.

Old slide left, new slide right w/ new cut being pointed out.

That looks like an awfully thin bit of remaining metal at the rear of the new slide cut.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Scott B.
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Scott B. »

It's under no pressure, it's a V cut, and doesn't extend the depth of the striker channel.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

dlsgap
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dlsgap »

Allons wrote:
Thanks Scott, I hope Academy has the new ones, they are on sale.
Yeah academy sent all theirs back to sig back in the fall.

It's hit or miss whether they have any in stock.. But hell, I've seen reports of people getting a 365 at academy during their sig appreciation week...

Allons
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Allons »

dlsgap wrote:
Allons wrote:
Thanks Scott, I hope Academy has the new ones, they are on sale.
Yeah academy sent all theirs back to sig back in the fall.

It's hit or miss whether they have any in stock.. But hell, I've seen reports of people getting a 365 at academy during their sig appreciation week...
Yeah Academy by my house has them on sale right now for 499 at least they were on Tuesday. Gonna pick up one next week for sure. Also trying to get a compact 45 but gonna try some out at the range first.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

dlsgap
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dlsgap »

Allons wrote: Yeah Academy by my house has them on sale right now for 499 at least they were on Tuesday. Gonna pick up one next week for sure. Also trying to get a compact 45 but gonna try some out at the range first.
That's pretty normal pricing for them with the standard contrast sight.
I paid 565 after tax for mine with night sights last year..
and it was during the mags and a bag promo so I got a sig bag and two extra mags free

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”