Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

RDR Holsters

Post by WTR »

I ordered an RDR Holster. I just received a call from Jeff of RDI. He was knowledgeable about the different variants of my pistol. He asked how I carried the pistol ( cocked and locked) , asked if the safety was an ambi or just strong side and we discussed 3 options for me to choose from. He gave me his suggestion and after I made my choice he said he would build and ship it to me tomorrow. Great CS. I will report back after I have received and used the holster.

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Re: RDR Holsters

Post by WTR »

Ordered holster evening of 7/9/18. Jeff called to customize my order 7/13/18. Holster was manufactured 7/13/18 and shipped the same day. Received my holster by USPS today at 10:30 AM. I can see why Colin Noir says this is his favorite holster. .08 kydex, rounded and debuted edges, good retention , two belt clip sizes provided, and very easy to use. I love my Crossbreed, but this is so easy to slip on it will keep me from my habit of Mexican carry for quick trips.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bblhd672 »

Pictures, man, pictures! :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

brhalltx

Post by brhalltx »

WTR wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:02 pm I ordered an RDR Holster. I just received a call from Jeff of RDI.
RDR, or RDI?

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

https://www.rdrholsters.com/ very good service. I think I paid $47.00 with shipping. Colion Noir has a good review of them. That is how I came across them.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

WTR wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:38 pm https://www.rdrholsters.com/ very good service. I think I paid $47.00 with shipping. Colion Noir has a good review of them. That is how I came across them.
Good video!!!!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Looked at my invoice this morning. 39.95 holster + 8.00 shopping. Belt clips for 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 belts were sent.

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Wore the IWB holster on trip from El Paso to San Antonio and back. Wore the holster appendix the first 50 miles of driving and was not too comfortable. Switched to 4 O’Clock position for the rest of the driving portion of the trip and it felt great. Slipped in on without a belt when I took the dog out and in worked well just being clipped to my wranglers ( appendix carry). Very pleased overall. Side note.....don’t trust Expedia about a hotels policies ( pet friendly or not).

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”