Post by SQLGeek »

Gee Scott, way to poison the water hole. :lol:
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Intellectual Disconnect....

Post by The Annoyed Man »

My point had less to do with the actors anyway. I just assume that they are ALL anti gun and on the biometric trigger bandwagon, and am pleasantly surprised whenever I find that one of them isn’t. I was commenting more on the intellectual disconnect between a biometric trigger being bad for the hero of their movie, but good for the rest of us peons. It’s also worth noting that the main character who was thwarted by the biometric trigger, had no training at all in firearms, and yet he was a “good guy with a gun” when the crunch came.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jusme »

Anytime you are describing Liberal/Leftists, you do not need to qualify it with the term "Intellectual Disconnect" That is just redundant!! :evil2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Intellectual disconnect, Intellectual dishonesty, cognitive dissonance and the like cause stress to a person -- and to every person they deal with. This stress in turn leads to mean-spirited interactions with others, like emotional outbursts and ad hominem attacks, and it also causes high blood pressure and fat buildup. The Left is creating a health crisis in this country whether the so-called Affordable Healthcare Act is the law of the land or not. They own this, but I have little faith that they'll ever be held accountable...
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

jonmo1

Post by jonmo1 »

Jusme wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:16 am Anytime you are describing Liberal/Leftists, you do not need to qualify it with the term "Intellectual Disconnect" That is just redundant!! :evil2:
You also can’t apply logic.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I watched this film and have decided there's another diconnect. As in intelligent script writing. The plot is a joke and the simplistic remedy to revive his wife is just laughable. Plugging wires into plastic tubing! "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Don't bother. Where is that three thumbs down emoji? :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”