Robbery 101 Fail

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Allons
Posts in topic: 2

Robbery 101 Fail

Post by Allons »

Found this on another site today, pretty funny guy loses his pistol while trying to rob the place.

NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Robbery 101 Fail

Post by Flightmare »

I had seen that video a few days ago. Does it look like the grip came off the gun? Looks like something came off the gun when it hit the ground, and when you see it in her hand later you can see thru the grip.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Allons

Post by Allons »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:04 pm I had seen that video a few days ago. Does it look like the grip came off the gun? Looks like something came off the gun when it hit the ground, and when you see it in her hand later you can see thru the grip.
Yeah, I think it's a CO2 cartridge.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Allons wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 pm
Flightmare wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:04 pm I had seen that video a few days ago. Does it look like the grip came off the gun? Looks like something came off the gun when it hit the ground, and when you see it in her hand later you can see thru the grip.
"rlol"

I wondered what that was, I knew that if it was a real gun, there was no mag, in it, since you could see through the handle. He nearly lost his pants, in the getaway.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Jusme wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:20 am
Allons wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 pm
"rlol"

I wondered what that was, I knew that if it was a real gun, there was no mag, in it, since you could see through the handle. He nearly lost his pants, in the getaway.
That is classic!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Needs Benny Hill theme music, especially when he kicks the door open to leave...... :thewave
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

strogg

Post by strogg »

Despite various mistakes on the perp's part, I have to say, I'm very impressed by that door kick. "rlol"

sugar land dave.

Post by sugar land dave. »

Poor guy.... He reached in his pocket to prepay for some gas. Thought he was putting his wallet down on the counter, but too late realized he had reached in the wrong pocket where he kept his mouse hunting pellet gun. Realizing that he could probably not properly explain all of this, he sensibly fled.
:biggrinjester:

Jnazee

Post by Jnazee »

sugar land dave. wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:19 pm Poor guy.... He reached in his pocket to prepay for some gas. Thought he was putting his wallet down on the counter, but too late realized he had reached in the wrong pocket where he kept his mouse hunting pellet gun. Realizing that he could probably not properly explain all of this, he sensibly fled.
"rlol"

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

Must have been a High Point :txflag:
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

ELB

Post by ELB »

sugar land dave. wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:19 pm Poor guy.... He reached in his pocket to prepay for some gas. Thought he was putting his wallet down on the counter, but too late realized he had reached in the wrong pocket where he kept his mouse hunting pellet gun. Realizing that he could probably not properly explain all of this, he sensibly fled.
That makes as much sense as anything.
USAF 1982-2005

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I see no product anywhere, no customers, empty glass cases, what are they selling? :confused5
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

TreyHouston wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:12 pm I see no product anywhere, no customers, empty glass cases, what are they selling? :confused5
Look again at the first few seconds, look at the right case you will see in it what i believe are Vaping devices
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

You laugh but after an hour or so of dry fire and draw practice, I have once accidentally reached for my wallet and instead gotten a full firing grip on my firearm... That was a butt-clinching mistake, though I do not think the attendant noticed! :lol:

This is just the logical next step.... :biggrinjester:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Yet another argument for NOT carrying your EDC and your wallet on the same side....... :oops:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”