3006.com help - how to report removed signs

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
flechero
Posts in topic: 3

3006.com help - how to report removed signs

Post by flechero »

There is a store in my town that used to be posted and has removed signage with a management change... I did not see a way to report the change on the 3006.com site.

Anyone know how to report that?

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 3006.com help - how to report removed signs

Post by Pawpaw »

flechero wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:31 pm There is a store in my town that used to be posted and has removed signage with a management change... I did not see a way to report the change on the 3006.com site.

Anyone know how to report that?
Add a new comment about the change.

The mods do read the comments and will make the necessary changes.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Post by C-dub »

Just double check to be sure it has been removed.

I had someone report that a sign I first reported as being placed had been removed and then the next time I was back there it was still posted in the same location as I first reported and had not been removed. I don't know how the other person had missed it or if it was reported to have been removed by one of the store employees or owner.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
flechero

Post by flechero »

Russell wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:50 pm There is both a "Report this entry" button in the mobile app, and on the website. On the website it's an actual link named "Report". Just click it and fill out the info.
Thanks, location has now been reported. :tiphat:

Topic author
flechero

Post by flechero »

C-dub wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:13 pm Just double check to be sure it has been removed.

I had someone report that a sign I first reported as being placed had been removed and then the next time I was back there it was still posted in the same location as I first reported and had not been removed. I don't know how the other person had missed it or if it was reported to have been removed by one of the store employees or owner.

Understood. I frequent this location (now) so I'm confident.... and they have been down since summer. This is one of the only places near me that sells a good selection of craft beer so I'm happy I can shop there! :cheers2:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”