Is Taurus CS the worst in the Imdustry?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Lena
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Is Taurus CS the worst in the Imdustry?

Post by Lena »

Cant answer topic as I have never owned nor will own a Taurus anything, not bashing them just not for me, there is a reason why there are topics as this, when I buy I consider all including the after the sale service and product reviews, my firearms are part of my life and I take them very seriously.
Stay Safe

Topic author
K-Texas
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by K-Texas »

Lena wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm Cant answer topic as I have never owned nor will own a Taurus anything, not bashing them just not for me, there is a reason why there are topics as this, when I buy I consider all including the after the sale service and product reviews, my firearms are part of my life and I take them very seriously.
Wise policy! I wish I could have been in Ft Worth when my brother bought the PT-911. Kind of like the shark thing: "just when you think it's safe to go back into the water."

Customer satisfaction was improving for a while and they must have let it go to their heads. Taurus revolvers have always been a risky proposition as I found out in the late 1980s with a model 689.

Horror story that was bad enough that by the time I got to a real decision maker, I was shipped a PT-99 within 24 hours as a replacement; which I traded away within 24 hours! ;-)
Anything that can be corrupted by man; will be corrupted.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want . . .

Lena
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Lena »

We have 1 club member that has an old Bretta 92 look alike and has fought it for years as to jamming, just says oh well rarely ever shoots as says to much hassel to mess with, the JAM pistol we call it jam o matic the only one I ever saw shot in a match, never seen it shot on a stage without an issue and only shoots factory ammo in it. Just not a dependable pistol. The only one I ever saw in a match at all. Never saw an officer carry one or heard of that either there must be a reason why?
Stay Safe

Topic author
K-Texas
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by K-Texas »

Just had a chat with my brother. He still has not received the replacement pistol. This is easily a 6-month issue now. Maybe longer because it had been ongoing at least a couple of months before I started this thread. ;-)
Anything that can be corrupted by man; will be corrupted.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want . . .

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”