CZ fans tell me what you think

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

texas yankee
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CZ fans tell me what you think

Post by texas yankee »

I SO wanted to like Glocks for the past 20 years - I took the Glock Armorers course - I've had a number of different types of Glocks, and accumulated a large box of Glock spare parts - I took some 1:1 training from a retired LEO that won pistol competitions using Glocks - they are (relatively) so darn simple and so easy to work on - and they are exceptionally reliable. Then I shot a CZ 75 B, and my world changed. The CZ fit my hand so much better, the trigger was so much better, and I was far more accurate with the CZ versus any of the Glocks. I converted one of my CZ 75 B pistols from SA\DA to SAO, and that trigger (range shooting only) is a dream. I have a CZ PCR D (decocker) that I use for CC almost all of the time - the only time I use my Glock 42 is when I'm wearing a pair of running shorts and I need something REALLY, REALLY light in weight. My CZs have been absolutely reliable, just like the Glocks. I'm even swapping out my night table gun, a Glock 17 with the Glock light\laser, for a 9mm EAA Witness with a rail (a CZ 75 B clone) - I consider it to be nothing less than a less expensive CZ 75 B. I'm in the process of selling off any remaining Glocks - I like the CZs THAT much.
What's in it for me ? :patriot:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”