Posts in topic: 5

What does print pending mean

Post by Coffee man »

What does print pending mean and will government shutdown slow ltc process down

Nutcracker
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What does print pending mean

Post by Nutcracker »

DPS prints the licenses in batches. Print pending means yours should be in the next batch.

Federal shutdown won't affect it because USPS is open and you already passed the FBI check.
Ho, Ho! Hey, Hey!
Kavanaugh is here to stay!

Topic author
Coffee man

Post by Coffee man »

Thank you. I was confused on the hole thing.

Topic author
Coffee man

Post by Coffee man »

What’s the average waiting time to recive in Amish after it say print pending? Just asking for on the process and how it works

allisji

Post by allisji »

Coffee man wrote:What’s the average waiting time to recive in Amish after it say print pending? Just asking for on the process and how it works
Wait time for "Print Pending" seems to vary from a couple days to 2-3 weeks.

Usually it would be somewhere in between. DPS will fire up the LTC printer once they have a sufficient backlog of licenses approved and they should go in the mail very quickly. Hopefully the guy who runs the license printer isn't sick, on vacation, or out on LTD. It could take months to find a qualified candidate and backfill that position.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

allisji wrote:
Coffee man wrote:What’s the average waiting time to recive in Amish after it say print pending? Just asking for on the process and how it works

Usually it would be somewhere in between. DPS will fire up the LTC printer once they have a sufficient backlog of licenses approved and they should go in the mail very quickly. Hopefully the guy who runs the license printer isn't sick, on vacation, or out on LTD. It could take months to find a qualified candidate and backfill that position.
Also, be advised that status = mailed doesn’t necessarily mean it has been actually mailed. It means that it has been sent to the mailroom. But that’s all it means. It may not have actually entered the postal system yet.

Frustrating, isn’t it? :mrgreen:

Advice: Here’s what NOT to do..... when your license finally does come in, don’t celebrate by going down to your neighborhood bar, getting hammered, and firing some celebratory rounds into the air out in the parking lot at 1:16 a.m. That’s generally regarded as being in bad form.......
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
allisji wrote:

Also, be advised that status = mailed doesn’t necessarily mean it has been actually mailed. It means that it has been sent to the mailroom. But that’s all it means. It may not have actually entered the postal system yet.

Advice: Here’s what NOT to do..... when your license finally does come in, don’t celebrate by going down to your neighborhood bar, getting hammered, and firing some celebratory rounds into the air out in the parking lot at 1:16 a.m. That’s generally regarded as being in bad form.......

:smilelol5:

Yes definitely bad form!!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
Coffee man

Post by Coffee man »

Got plastic in hand today. Now I got another question is it okay to carry with one in the chamber or no?

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Coffee man wrote:Got plastic in hand today. Now I got another question is it okay to carry with one in the chamber or no?
You are legally allowed to carry your self defense handgun with a round chambered.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

romeofox

Post by romeofox »

Submitted renewal 12/19 and got the email request for additional docs wanting to re-confirm my (previously documented) DD-214, I sent it 1/2.
Status changed to print pending 1/19 & then to Mailed 1/23.
Received today! 3 weeks...I'd say that's a good turnaround for a state agency.

Dilly Dilly :clapping:

Topic author
Coffee man

Post by Coffee man »

Big thank you to all the answering of my questions :thumbs2: :patriot: :txflag:

QuikDrawMcGraw

Post by QuikDrawMcGraw »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm
allisji wrote:

Whenever I get likkered up, I enjoy some spirited target practice in the parking lot :anamatedbanana :woohoo

Papa_Tiger

Post by Papa_Tiger »

QuikDrawMcGraw wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 pm Whenever I get likkered up, I enjoy some spirited target practice in the parking lot :anamatedbanana :woohoo
Very interesting first post. Welcome to the forums.

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Coffee man wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm What does print pending mean and will government shutdown slow ltc process down
Print pending means that you are waiting to receive your LTC license so you can begin obsessing about whether or not you are printing through your cover garment.

Return to “Never Again!!”