Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
rtschl
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#1

Post by rtschl » Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 am

What idiots - happened May 15 so it was before the attack in Santa Fe, but still. :mad5

I hope these students who thought a prank of a mass shooting at a high school are criminally charged. They used fireworks and squirt guns filled with various liquids like vinegar and possibly urine. One student injured with 2nd degree burns on her ear from the fireworks.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30899/sh ... n-saavedra

http://wjla.com/news/local/bowie-hs-stu ... nior-prank
Ron
NRA Member


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#2

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 am

What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
Ding dong, the witch is dead

User avatar

LDB415
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Houston south suburb

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#3

Post by LDB415 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

Future democrat voters at work.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 10739
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#4

Post by Oldgringo » Tue May 22, 2018 11:59 am

Soccerdad1995 wrote:What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
:iagree: They all should be charged as adults to the full extent of both state and federal laws AND both their and their parents names and addresses be made public.

It's only fitting that the parents and other relatives get credit for the immature and thoughtless pranks of the apparently misbegotten spawn. :mad5


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#5

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Oldgringo wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
:iagree: They all should be charged as adults to the full extent of both state and federal laws AND both their and their parents names and addresses be made public.

It's only fitting that the parents and other relatives get credit for the immature and thoughtless pranks of the apparently misbegotten spawn. :mad5
Or we could take a page from the anti-gunners play book and punish all kids at the school for the actions of these criminals. Just revoke diplomas for all seniors at that school and have them repeat their senior year. That makes as much sense as taking guns away from lawful gun owners when one person commits a crime with a gun.
Ding dong, the witch is dead

User avatar

stever1950
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#6

Post by stever1950 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
:iagree: They all should be charged as adults to the full extent of both state and federal laws AND both their and their parents names and addresses be made public.

It's only fitting that the parents and other relatives get credit for the immature and thoughtless pranks of the apparently misbegotten spawn. :mad5
Or we could take a page from the anti-gunners play book and punish all kids at the school for the actions of these criminals. Just revoke diplomas for all seniors at that school and have them repeat their senior year. That makes as much sense as taking guns away from lawful gun owners when one person commits a crime with a gun.
I like all of the above. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin. :smilelol5:
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams


Abraham
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:43 am

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#7

Post by Abraham » Tue May 22, 2018 2:46 pm

Definition of Prank: Causing harm to others for your entertainment.

Possible outcome for perpetrator of pranks: Time in the county slammer or prison

(psssst, for you that think I'm just too harsh, this level of inflicted pain isn't funny. Inflict pain: Reap the consequences, you're no longer in kindergarten)

User avatar

Allons
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 pm
Location: San Antonio

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#8

Post by Allons » Tue May 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
EDC'S: Dan Wesson CCO, CZ-P07, XDS-45 MOD 2, SCCY CPX-2 , MP Shield-45
Home Defense: Mossberg 930 SPX
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999
Image


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#9

Post by TreyHouston » Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Allons wrote:Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
"Not allowed to graduate"??? Do you think the school still wants THEM??!! :evil2:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

Allons
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1249
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 pm
Location: San Antonio

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#10

Post by Allons » Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 pm

TreyHouston wrote:
Allons wrote:Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
"Not allowed to graduate"??? Do you think the school still wants THEM??!! :evil2:

I'm pretty sure they don't want them,(funny though) I mean they should be expelled.
EDC'S: Dan Wesson CCO, CZ-P07, XDS-45 MOD 2, SCCY CPX-2 , MP Shield-45
Home Defense: Mossberg 930 SPX
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999
Image

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#11

Post by bblhd672 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

And this is a prime example of why 17-18 year olds cannot be allowed to dictate what our freedom should look like. :banghead:


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

#12

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 am

Allons wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:
Allons wrote:Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
"Not allowed to graduate"??? Do you think the school still wants THEM??!! :evil2:

I'm pretty sure they don't want them,(funny though) I mean they should be expelled.
:iagree: They should be properly trained for their future employment prospects. Meaning they should learn the phrase "would you like fries with that?"
Ding dong, the witch is dead

Post Reply

Return to “Never Again!!”