FBI Agent has ND

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FBI Agent has ND

Post by ninjabread »

C-dub wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:08 pm I did a search and limited the results to the last 24 hours and came up with a bunch of hits from all over. This one from just 3 hours ago.
http://abc7chicago.com/man-accidentally ... t/3573807/

It also sounds like they may have collected blood for a BAC.

BTW, I was just thinking that at least it was a Glock, which requires a trigger pull to go off. :evil2:
For some people, the best thing about a Glock is it reliably goes bang when they pull the trigger.

For other people, the worst thing about a Glock is it reliably goes bang when they pull the trigger.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pawpaw »

Man Shot By Dancing FBI Agent Hurt Worse Than Originally Thought
The attorney for the man shot at a Denver bar over the weekend by a dancing FBI agent says the injury to his client’s leg is much worse than first reported.

Attorney Frank Azar says the gunshot hit a main artery and his client could have bled to death. The owners of Mile High Spirits and Distillery say it was one of their quick-thinking security guards who took off his belt and applied a tourniquet to the victim’s leg.

However, witnesses dispute the claim that it was a bar security guard who applied the tourniquet. A witness told Denver7’s Lance Hernandez that he used his belt to apply the tourniquet, and he is not employed, nor is he affiliated with the bar in any capacity.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Bill O'Rights

Post by Bill O'Rights »

Pawpaw wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:28 am Man Shot By Dancing FBI Agent Hurt Worse Than Originally Thought
The attorney for the man shot at a Denver bar over the weekend by a dancing FBI agent says the injury to his client’s leg is much worse than first reported.

Attorney Frank Azar says the gunshot hit a main artery and his client could have bled to death. The owners of Mile High Spirits and Distillery say it was one of their quick-thinking security guards who took off his belt and applied a tourniquet to the victim’s leg.

However, witnesses dispute the claim that it was a bar security guard who applied the tourniquet. A witness told Denver7’s Lance Hernandez that he used his belt to apply the tourniquet, and he is not employed, nor is he affiliated with the bar in any capacity.
Either way, it seems undisputed that the FBI agent failed to stop and render aid to the man he shot.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Norman Mailer wrote "Tough Guys Don't Dance".

This pathetic excuse of an FBI guy proves why...he's neither tough or a dancer, idiot yes, tough guy, no.

My advice: After being fired, change name...move to a foreign country, apply for job as a janitor. Never ever admit to being to being the dancing fool.

yeah, yeah, I look like him, but I'm not him, now I have these urinals to clean...

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

Enough cop bashing! Rule #9 ! Feds are people too. Even when they dance and shoot people. :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

jonmo1

Post by jonmo1 »

Proof that guns don’t accidentally fire.
It didn’t fire when it was dropped on the ground. Only when a human interacted with it by picking it up with his finger on the trigger did it fire.

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-dr ... 28327.html

The agent is now facing charges.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

He actually may be held accountable!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/c ... ult-charge
DENVER – An FBI agent who's accused of inadvertently shooting a bystander at a Denver bar earlier this month has turned himself in and has been formally charged with second-degree assault.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

He will plead down to a misdemeanor of being stupid. VS sticking around after the shooting, them finding him with alcohol in his system and being charged MUCH more harshly!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SewTexas »

Lynyrd wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm He actually may be held accountable!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/c ... ult-charge
DENVER – An FBI agent who's accused of inadvertently shooting a bystander at a Denver bar earlier this month has turned himself in and has been formally charged with second-degree assault.
wow, the victim has gone from "I don't want him to lose his job" to "looking at filing a lawsuit" ....
and
how long does it take to get BAC's back....surely they did a breath test that as soon as the cops got there? there seems to be a whole heck of a lot of covering going on, he must of been blasted.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

thatguyoverthere

Post by thatguyoverthere »

The FBI agent who accidentally shot someone while dancing at a Colorado nightclub in June can carry his gun again, both on and off duty, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Bishop, who lives and works in Washington, D.C., was charged with second-degree assault in the shooting.
The hearing was scheduled for prosecutors to lay out the evidence against Bishop, but that was delayed after his lawyer said prosecutors had offered a plea deal and Bishop needed time to consider it. He did not provide any details.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/10/fb ... rules.html

mayor

Post by mayor »

Misfit Child wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:36 pm They're the only ones professional enough to shoot innocent people and get away with it.
Absolutely. He's been trained.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Rob72 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 am
SewTexas wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:10 pm
how long does it take to get BAC's back....surely they did a breath test that as soon as the cops got there? there seems to be a whole heck of a lot of covering going on, he must of been blasted.
A clinical BAC (i.e., used to make treatment decisions) is back usually within 30 minutes. A "Legal" BAC has to be double-verified, and over-read by a Forensic Toxicologist, generally. The "distressing" part is that one may be literally 0.01 mg/dL under the legal definition of "under-the-influence," and so will be reported as "not-under-the-influence". Blow-pipes are legally supported, but BAC is the gold-standard.
Generally, whenever the local police or sheriff brings someone in to my lab for a "legal draw" for a BAC they fill out the paperwork, have all the phlebotomist sign where appropriate and then bring me the blood for testing. I'm not sure how long all that up front stuff takes, but the BAC level on our analyzers takes about 15 minutes to run. After that, I don't know who gets the results. The police, DA, various lawyers? Don't know, don't care.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

ELB

Post by ELB »

Think how much more interesting this case would be if the guy who got shot, believing he was under attack, had drawn and ventilated the dancing fool.
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “Never Again!!”