FBI Agent has ND

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FBI Agent has ND

Post by E.Marquez »

SewTexas wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:27 amhe NEVER acknowledged that he had shot someone! NEVER!
Say, tell me again, what are the effects of alcohol ingestion ...oh ya "Brain: Alcohol interferes with the brain’s communication pathways, and can affect the way the brain looks and works. These disruptions can change mood and behavior, and make it harder to think clearly and move with coordination. It can lower inhibitions or ones cognitive ability to reason "

So after a unplanned discharge of your weapon, WWADGD? (What Would A Drunk Guy Do)
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Pipe down peasants.

When an Aristocrat does 'anything' got that...anything, you keep quiet and agree it was a good thing.

No matter what it was...

Got that?

What did I tell you?

It (whatever it may be) is a good thing if done by an Aristocrat!

Right, now go about you're insignificant lives and say no more...

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

E.Marquez wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:36 pm
SewTexas wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:27 amhe NEVER acknowledged that he had shot someone! NEVER!
Say, tell me again, what are the effects of alcohol ingestion ...oh ya "Brain: Alcohol interferes with the brain’s communication pathways, and can affect the way the brain looks and works. These disruptions can change mood and behavior, and make it harder to think clearly and move with coordination. It can lower inhibitions or ones cognitive ability to reason "

So after a unplanned discharge of your weapon, WWADGD? (What Would A Drunk Guy Do)

ok, you got a point there. I'd like to say I hope the idiot gets fired....but we all know he won't be.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Misfit Child
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Misfit Child »

They're the only ones professional enough to shoot innocent people and get away with it.

dlh

Post by dlh »

We do not need an FBI agent that shows this kind of poor judgment.

Fire him, or, assign him to the FBI field office in Anchorage, Alaska where he can count paperclips.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

Allons
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Allons »

The only way this guy gets fired is: If Trump goes on Twitter and says" I think this was just a terrible accident and the dedicated agent should not lose his job." He'd be gone in a matter of hours. :evil2:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

No mention of the brand/model of handgun has been mentioned.

Above comment "Glock?" - who knows?

I thought the feds liked Sigs.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm No mention of the brand/model of handgun has been mentioned.

SIA
Glock M

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

WTR wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm
surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm No mention of the brand/model of handgun has been mentioned.

SIA
Glock M
Told ya’ :biggrinjester: .

Yet another accidental discharge of a bullet from an automatic weapon with a big clip. Only properly trained federal LEOs should carry these dangerous assault weapons.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Come on guys.....it is a ND resulting in someone being shot in the leg. What else could it be? :evil2:

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/pa ... rever.html
A man who was accidentally shot by an off-duty FBI agent at a Colorado nightclub on Saturday will now receive free drinks from the bar for life.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 am http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/pa ... rever.html
A man who was accidentally shot by an off-duty FBI agent at a Colorado nightclub on Saturday will now receive free drinks from the bar for life.
free drinks for LIFE?! where can i find this FBI agent? asking for a friend...
NRA Member

roadkill

Post by roadkill »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 am http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/pa ... rever.html
Bars trying to head off a law suit...

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

All of my short pull trigger/no safety ideas remain in place. I'm also the type to worry about slide-to-frame fit when the sear is in the frame, and the thing it's supposed to keep a grip on is in the slide. Polymer frames flex. Watch a slow motion video of a Glock discharging. Along with all my other groundless fears, I'd worry about drop discharges related to the frame springing in a fall.

But all that aside, I see a reason to be cautious about small of the back carry.

At 3 o'clock, the retention force from one's belt doesn't change with body motion, at least not much. Appendix, the retention increases with bending over.

But when you bend over with small of the back, it loosens the gun.

Yeah, I know. I'm just paranoid. Have a round on me.

Return to “Never Again!!”