For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
pistolchamp
Posts in topic: 2

theft at gun shop

Post by pistolchamp »

Hello everyone,

Last night a bad guy ran his car through the front door of my shop at 308 East 7th Street in Texarkana, Arkansas. Its not the best of neighborhoods, but, it has been okay, until now. Right next door to the local jail there are cops everywhere, but, they let this one get through.

Lost are several hundred pounds of gun powder, reloading dies, and over 25,000 rounds of loaded ammo.

Any leads will be appreciated, I'd rather catch the perp myself and give whatever is left to the cops after I find my stuff.

Staked to a fire ant bed will make him talk like a parrot.

My very big and unpleasant dog will not let this happen again. There are never any guns left on the premises.

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 1

Re: theft at gun shop

Post by jimlongley »

pistolchamp wrote:Hello everyone,

. . .

Staked to a fire ant bed will make him talk like a parrot.

My very big and unpleasant dog will not let this happen again. There are never any guns left on the premises.
I think that's an insult to my parrots, which love to call the dogs. "Get in here" "Sit!" "Drop it" "Good Dog!"

They're way smarter than most perps.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding them, and if you want help staking them down to that ant hill, I'm available.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

pistolchamp wrote:Hello everyone,

Last night a bad guy ran his car through the front door of my shop at 308 East 7th Street in Texarkana, Arkansas. Its not the best of neighborhoods, but, it has been okay, until now. Right next door to the local jail there are cops everywhere, but, they let this one get through.
Heckuva place, between the jail and the gay bar. :grin:

Sorry to hear about the theft. I'd seen you post about being in Texarkana, and meant to ask where you were located. I'll have to stop by sometime.

The neighborhood isn't so hot, but I'm amazed they even tried it, much less got away with it, because that's a very busy street. Even at night there's going to be steady traffic.

Kevin

Topic author
pistolchamp

Post by pistolchamp »

Stop by anytime you see the door open. I do only internet and dealer sales, absolutely NO retail sales, except to friends and "others" who I meet through venues like this.

I keep ads in the Texarkana, Shreveport, Little Rock and Dallas newspapers to buy guns and I get a lot of stuff off the street and into legal hands.

Robbing me is a big mistake, because I will catch them and I have now taken to keeping my very large and unpleasant dog inside the shop at night... hopefully to catch (or eat) the idiots that did this.

SC1903A3

Post by SC1903A3 »

I know every person has their own standards of what the 10 year old daughter rule is, myself having three boys can only guess but, aren't some of these statements a little over the top. :???:

Roger Howard

Post by Roger Howard »

pistolchamp wrote:
Lost are several hundred pounds of gun powder, reloading dies, and over 25,000 rounds of loaded ammo.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry about your loss.

I hope that PD is as disturbed as I am that there is that much stuff on the street and make this a priority.

Good luck.
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

jhutto

Post by jhutto »

Just goes to show that criminals do not follow the law.
Gun control, what a Joke.... Sorry for your loss, there is nothing ,I beleive, more irritating and insulting than theft.

Patriotswrath

Post by Patriotswrath »

SC1903A3 wrote:I know every person has their own standards of what the 10 year old daughter rule is, myself having three boys can only guess but, aren't some of these statements a little over the top. :???:
I dunno. I reread everything in here and while I'm new to forum, I do have two daughters, neither of which has quite reached 10 and they not only could read everything posted here but the youngest would be more than willing to get the rope and show you to the ants.

Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

To quote AV8R, "I'm available for jury duty."
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

SC1903A3

Post by SC1903A3 »

The original post that had the objectionable material was removed by one of the moderators.

ElGato

Post by ElGato »

Patriotswrath wrote:
SC1903A3 wrote:I know every person has their own standards of what the 10 year old daughter rule is, myself having three boys can only guess but, aren't some of these statements a little over the top. :???:
I dunno. I reread everything in here and while I'm new to forum, I do have two daughters, neither of which has quite reached 10 and they not only could read everything posted here but the youngest would be more than willing to get the rope and show you to the ants.
Patriot, the statement's referred to are no longer there. ;-)
http://www.tomestepshooting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm better at retirement than anything I have ever tried. Me
Young People pratice to get better, Old folk's pratice to keep from getting WORSE. Me

para driver

Post by para driver »

this type of 'vehicular entry' is quite common...
happened at Gibsons in Mesquite, Barber Boats in Dallas, and Doc's in Carrolton to name a few.. usually with a stolen Suburban to do the crashing, and another vehicle to haul away the stuff.

The attempt at Doc's was unsuccesful, since his cinderblock walls were reinforced with rebar..

Return to “Reloading Forum”