Anyone loading .380 ACP?

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
rotor
Posts in topic: 2

Anyone loading .380 ACP?

Post by rotor »

Out of all of the cartridges out there this seems to be the most expensive and hardest to get (not counting 22lr). Have been using Montana Gold 95gr jhp and aside from just looking pretty they shoot pretty good. Anyone else reloading this caliber?

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Anyone loading .380 ACP?

Post by 2farnorth »

I have loaded a few. All with 95 Grn hard cast lead. My gun doesn't like them very well and I'm waiting for a chance to get some jacketed rounds before trying it again.
N5PNZ

Topic author
rotor

Post by rotor »

I don't see the 95 grain Bayou bullets listed on their website. Are these their dry lube formula? Any problems with leading? I might try to get some if they are ever in stock. The montana gold are not cheap.

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

I have loaded some of the Berry's plated. Need to load some more, now that I think about it.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

SRO1911 wrote:I lied - ruh roh -
the 105's - - - my 95 grain cast are a local flavor.
The better half prefers the bayou bullets though - green grips, green bullets - - - - - - - - - - :biggrinjester: whouda thunkit...color coordinated at the range...

Hmm, that might be a way to get my wife into shooting color coordination. Anyone know of purple bullets?
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Don2

Post by Don2 »

Enjoy..!!!
Colored Epoxy lead bullets ( How to )

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don2

Iunnrais

Post by Iunnrais »

suthdj wrote:
The better half prefers the bayou bullets though - green grips, green bullets - - - - - - - - - - :biggrinjester: whouda thunkit...color coordinated at the range...

Hmm, that might be a way to get my wife into shooting color coordination. Anyone know of purple bullets?
If you find purple bullets, my reloading budget will probably double ;) Right now my wife is still searching for the perfect purple cammo range bag.

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Iunnrais wrote:
suthdj wrote:

If you find purple bullets, my reloading budget will probably double ;) Right now my wife is still searching for the perfect purple cammo range bag.
At least yours shoots, only bag mine likes have LV pasted all over them. She still aint got one. "rlol"
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Don2

Post by Don2 »

Iunnrais wrote:
suthdj wrote:

Look NO further.... :totap:
http://www.hideandcarry.com/product/can ... range-bag/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don2

Return to “Reloading Forum”