Firefox problems

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

sugar land dave
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Firefox problems

Post by sugar land dave »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I've been sick for a few days and haven't spent much time on the computer. However, it does seem a bit better.

Chas.
Sorry to hear that about you. I hope you both continue to do better.
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

texasmusic
Posts in topic: 1

Post by texasmusic »

I was about to create a thread here detailing my exodus from Firefox. I've been a loyal user for a number of years but it's been getting slow... way too slow. I'm trying Chrome as of now. I got tired of the weekly updates and typing while having nothing show up, then all the text appearing magically. I don't use that many add ons but I found it kind of complicated to manage them and remove them.
Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

koolaid
Posts in topic: 3

Post by koolaid »

texasmusic wrote:I was about to create a thread here detailing my exodus from Firefox. I've been a loyal user for a number of years but it's been getting slow... way too slow. I'm trying Chrome as of now. I got tired of the weekly updates and typing while having nothing show up, then all the text appearing magically. I don't use that many add ons but I found it kind of complicated to manage them and remove them.
Chrome updates as often as Firefox, you just don't notice it because the plugins for it are basically greasemonkey scripts.

They both have their place, for sure.
01/02/2010 - Plastic

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”