Galaxy tablet and Firefox

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Jaguar
Posts in topic: 2

Galaxy tablet and Firefox

Post by Jaguar »

So I got a galaxy tab 3 for Christmas, and I downloaded installed the Firefox app. Everything's working fine but the YouTube videos that are embedded in posts do not show up and in says an add in is required. Does anybody know which one I need?

Thanks.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

OldCannon
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Galaxy tablet and Firefox

Post by OldCannon »

Don't try to watch in the web browser, watch in the YouTube app for Android. There's a link in here on how to make it work seamlessly. Lots of great tips in this article!

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/unmissable ... id-device/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Topic author
Jaguar
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jaguar »

Thank you, sir. That is exactly what I needed. :tiphat:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

nightmare
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts in topic: 1

Post by nightmare »

I think the problem is Adobe doesn't make flash for Android any more so it doesn't matter what browser you use. You're out of luck unless you grab an old version somewhere and sideload it on the Android device.

It's good to know there's an extension to use the Youtube app instead. :clapping:
Equo ne credite, Teucri. Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”