Posting pictures

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
drinks
Posts in topic: 1

Posting pictures

Post by drinks » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 pm

I can post pictures on at least 6 other forums, one another overseas forum has a glitch that blocks my software, this may well be the first U.S. forum I cannot post pictures on.
So far, the info posted here has been no help.
I need a simple , step by step set of instructions, including how to access the storage site while keeping a foot in the door at the forum, then how to get back to the forum and drag the photo along and then put it in the post.
Sorry, but I am 67 and coompooters are just not my native habitat. :roll:
NRA, TSRA, CCRKBA, SAF, JPFO, Def-Con, GOA and CBA.

GlockenHammer

Post by GlockenHammer » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:22 pm

I've found this challenging as well. You need to have the picture available somewhere on the internet, then you post a link to it when creating your message. Most folks use image hosting sites that allow you to upload your picture, then provide you with the link to use in forums like this. I'll let others recommend which ones they like, but I used photobucket.

dpatterson

Post by dpatterson » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:30 am

Drinks,

Send me your email address and I will email you step by step instructions on how to do exactly what Glockenhammer is talking about.

My instructions include pics of the screen to make it easier to understand what needs to be done.

DP
If Guns kill people, my keyboard mispells words.....

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”