Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

How do you add a picture to your signature line? Anyone? Buehler?

Thanks.
Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Texasdoc
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Texasdoc »

when I added mine, I just took the picture from my Photobucket and place it in the sig. line and as you can see that worked out for me .

Doc
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

SC1903A3

Post by SC1903A3 »

Ditto on Photobucket. I use Infranview to resize the picture to proper size before uploading to Photobucket. Infranview is a free download.

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Texasdoc wrote:when I added mine, I just took the picture from my Photobucket and place it in the sig. line and as you can see that worked out for me .

Doc

Same procedure here.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Thanks guys!
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Wildscar
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Wildscar »

Guess this is the new fad... :smilelol5:
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

:shock: I have never seen a throwing star with a skull on it before. :grin:
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

ScubaSigGuy wrote::shock: I have never seen a throwing star with a skull on it before. :grin:
I'm guessing that's a Shield.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

HighVelocity wrote:
ScubaSigGuy wrote::shock: I have never seen a throwing star with a skull on it before. :grin:
OK. Good eye. I stand corrected. Looked like a throwing star to me. :grin:

I still have never seen a shield with an evil skull on it before. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

ScubaSigGuy wrote:
HighVelocity wrote:
OK. Good eye. I stand corrected. Looked like a throwing star to me. :grin:

I still have never seen a shield with an evil skull on it before. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
Its actually a Chaos star with a skull in front of it... What can I say, its from my gamer days of playing table top war games.
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Aha! So I was right? Uh, what's a chaos star? I had the word star right... :smile:
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

ScubaSigGuy wrote:Aha! So I was right? Uh, what's a chaos star? I had the word star right... :smile:
Sorta. its not a throwing star. Its more so an emblem that denotes a particular army in the table top game Warhammer 40K
Wildscar
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Gotcha. Well it is called a star not a shield. Victory is mine!

;-)
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

ScubaSigGuy wrote:Gotcha. Well it is called a star not a shield. Victory is mine!

;-)
Well in the game a shield could be in the shape of a choas star so you both can be technically be right. :thumbsup:
Wildscar
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Wildscar wrote:
ScubaSigGuy wrote:Gotcha. Well it is called a star not a shield. Victory is mine!

;-)
Well in the game a shield could be in the shape of a choas star so you both can be technically be right. :thumbsup:
I thought it was some kind of CHL badge.

Liberty runs for cover ...
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”